Teenage Job

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
When I was your age, I had already completely two internships at large respected private corporations and was completing a research fellowship with a professor.
How atypical are you?

NerfPaladins

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
When I was your age, I had already completely two internships at large respected private corporations and was completing a research fellowship with a professor.
Well, that's if they go to a university or college..otherwise they will be SoL. And I guess, you would need some talent in that field/major + be a hard working mofo.This isn't something a "normal" teenager would be able to achieve. =P

Powerstoned

11-12-2012

@13 my first job was sorting out raw plastic from a garbage dump, $2 an hour under tha table from an old jew who was always a day/dollar short on his employees. He had old asian women, tweekers and young teens going thro acres and acres of his private garbage dumps in the heart of texas sorting things for value.
@14-15 Checkers, metal thief, square pusher
@16 Internship at ISP during first year of college
Web/design/programming
@17 Clublove.com (obviously under the table at that age, good pay. I scanned in slides of "scenes", did some light image correcting, $15 under the table, $12 a day for parking). Lots of contract web work.
Then chased nascar and indy for a motorsports magazine til age 19.
@19 Seattle, summer of '98, Worked for an early .com for 11 months, got stocks bought out, transferred to new company, that company spent 17 mil in 10 months(after buying first company for 13mil) and liquidated for 3 million. "Those were the days"
@20 Marketing/catalog/web for a jewelry company.

Scarlena

11-12-2012

Paper route
Fast food
Local clothing store
Secretary
Secretary
Work study
Retail

Tanathalis

11-14-2012

I make great money walkng dogs no actual requirements than what the owner wants. I make around 200 a day on good days, only thing is I have to get up at like 5 to walk them before school. Some people pay 5 a day some 20, some people need you once a week some people evry day. Btw im 15

Fathootz

11-14-2012

If you are a guy consider a warehouse job. You'll build some solid muscle in no time and you won't even notice your getting a workout