New Champion Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swos

11-11-2012

I have made a bunch of corrections to this champion and pardon me for moving this thread. this champion edit that I made is like a new champion so it deserved a new thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3704472

kaminari ryuu

11-11-2012

Sounds legit, can't wait to see how this guy plays out. like the whole ulti effect. Can't wait to actually try him out in game xD.
This build looks awesome dude keep it up.

Mr Silver Lining

11-12-2012

This is awesome! I think this champion could be a very nice addition to the world of LoL.

Papitocione

11-12-2012

ths sounds like an amzing idea i would like it if it became a real champion

Jasmineeeeeee

11-12-2012

it's an amazing idea, i can't wait to see the real champ, and actually play the can't if they added this champ.

Bliztron

11-12-2012

Ult cant work

In a teamfight, you run in and get to like 10% health, then you ult and the enmy doesnt get a kill, and (if you stack pure AP) your ally can gain up to 500 defenses.

No way

EDIT= LOL. With you E, you can sit around passively and gain unlimited AP. Then you just go out with a tank build and you are unstoppable. You are eventallu about to die? GIVE ALLY IMPOSSIBLY HIGH DEFENSE BOOST AND NEGATE THE ENEMY A KILL.

Swos

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliztron View Post
Ult cant work

In a teamfight, you run in and get to like 10% health, then you ult and the enmy doesnt get a kill, and (if you stack pure AP) your ally can gain up to 500 defenses.

No way

EDIT= LOL. With you E, you can sit around passively and gain unlimited AP. Then you just go out with a tank build and you are unstoppable. You are eventallu about to die? GIVE ALLY IMPOSSIBLY HIGH DEFENSE BOOST AND NEGATE THE ENEMY A KILL.
"Ult cant work"
Well, the ult is able to work. Plus, the buff only lasts for 15 seconds while Vudoll is in the Cross roads, so it doesnt last forever. This champions Ult is similar to an angel armor and zileans ult, but with a more aggressive outcome.
FYI, I suggest not getting the E abilty untill later game.
*I apreciate your comments and please keep them coming*
i've now rewrote the third ability a little

Swos

11-15-2012

Riot, please some how find this page and help me out!!! I need more ideas and corrections. Would you do anything to make this ability set even more like a real champion?
*I would take any replies on this champion from anyone that reads this thread, or answer any question involving "Vudoll"*
P.S. This doll is going to cause "Tons of Damage"!!!!

airforcebress

Recruiter

12-05-2012

i like the idea of this champion and i really do like the passive about the crossroads

Swos

06-21-2013

Ok bump