37 Year Old ... just had my first kiss with another Guy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abrodyr

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Family View Post
It was a joke. you know, the picture with the seal. Also, I'm Bi, so, yeah, no disrespect
I'm sorry, I didn't get the joke, I feel miserable right now. My nads were hurting but my heart hurts even more :'(

abrodyr

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyUNoTowerDive View Post
g0dh4tesf4gs.com
No he doesn't. God loves everyone equally regardless of who you are.

I am sure God will help me get through this painful experience I am going through now.

Levigasm

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrodyr View Post
No he doesn't. God loves everyone equally regardless of who you are.

I am sure God will help me get through this painful experience I am going through now.
Why would god do anything if you kissed him without him saying he wanted it?

TiltedAxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

2/10

Habimaru

11-11-2012

Hypno-Therapy Regress to past life-times
Remove the past-life-preferences of having been a female in the previous life-time.
Not that anybody in this country considers reincarnation to have any validity.
Also... this is the wrong section (Off-Topic is where something like this belongs).

Fukaro

11-11-2012

Quote:
There's a co-worker of mine that I've had a crush on for about 2 years now. I've been hiding the fact that I am homosexual by acting tough and talking with a deep voice.

One day, my co-worker did something extraordinary that made my heart flutter. Just as we finished work, I slipped over the forklift's padding and I almost fell on the ground, but then he saved me with his arms. I felt his huge biceps as he hugged me tightly and asked me "You aight bro" I said yes I'm fine I think you got something on your shoulder, when he looked away for a bit to check on his shoulder,

I quickly forced a kiss on his lips and forced my tongue into his mouth, and then he pushed me away and punched me in the face and kicked my nads about 4 to 5 times. As he continued to kick me, he kept calling me harsh names "u fukin f4g" and whatnot.

I thought he also liked me because he was always nice to me, and my heart is completely torn apart after the whole incident.

Please, I need advice on what to do next. I really would appreciate any input. I am crying right now and I am so depressed. I don't even feel like going to work anymore
I found the problem. It was your fault. You should not force yourself on anyone. And if this post is for the lols. I didnt find it funny. Idk im tired.

vFresh

11-11-2012

if you're joking, then loolloollo
if you're serious, then i feel you :\

Maruset

11-11-2012

odd that no one's pointed this out, but you even admit you "forced" the kiss. Even if the dude was gay, pretty sure that's not how one goes about this kinda thing.

Tetryst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
I'm sorry man, I have no friends and I live alone.

I have no where else to go to.

LoL is my only pass time after I get off work.
after I get off at work*

abrodyr

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantDerp View Post
hey bro call me up on skype anytime.

giantlederp2012

my profile picture is a dude with a german shepherd.

let's talk about your problem and get to know each other.
Hey man, I appreciate your concern. I am glad someone is willing to listen.

I am currently on the bus on my way home, I am on LoL forums using my Smartphone. I will add you up as soon as I get home.

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it. I need someone I can talk to but I have no one. I live alone

Hope to talk to you later