37 Year Old ... just had my first kiss with another Guy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mäg

11-11-2012

You propably can't work with that guy anymore. I suggest finding another job.

bully13

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrodyr View Post
There's a co-worker of mine that I've had a crush on for about 2 years now. I've been hiding the fact that I am homosexual by acting tough and talking with a deep voice.

One day, my co-worker did something extraordinary that made my heart flutter. Just as we finished work, I slipped over the forklift's padding and I almost fell on the ground, but then he saved me with his arms. I felt his huge biceps as he hugged me tightly and asked me "You aight bro" I said yes I'm fine I think you got something on your shoulder, when he looked away for a bit to check on his shoulder,

I quickly forced a kiss on his lips and forced my tongue into his mouth, and then he pushed me away and punched me in the face and kicked my nads about 4 to 5 times. As he continued to kick me, he kept calling me harsh names "u fukin f4g" and whatnot.

I thought he also liked me because he was always nice to me, and my heart is completely torn apart after the whole incident.

Please, I need advice on what to do next. I really would appreciate any input. I am crying right now and I am so depressed. I don't even feel like going to work anymore
ur lucky if u dont end up sued, and or in jail...but u may like jail i guess. At the very least u should be fired. And yeah, I woulda beat you within a inch of you're life if you did that to me.

KiIIua Zoldyck

11-11-2012

Hey remember when God burned down Sodom and Gomorrah because it was full of sinning homosexuals... good times.

Soup44

11-11-2012

Clearly he is playing hard to get. Just force another kiss on him and I'm sure he will succumb to your desires.

Raujika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup44 View Post
Clearly he is playing hard to get. Just force another kiss on him and I'm sure he will succumb to your desires.
i lol'd

But honestly you shouldn't have forced the kiss it was a bad idea to begin with. If a guy kissed me out of nowhere and I don't feel like that way for him then I would of been shocked, I wouldn't be kicking him in the nuts and punching him, who the **** does that? Even though you don't feel like going to work you will have to eventually plus you don't want him to think that you in essence "pussied out" because you did that. Just go to work and pretend like nothing happened.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

10/10

would read again XD

Jortalus

11-11-2012

You get points for the well-delivered troll, but you lose points for the easy content.

Overall a 3/10.

Kijitow

11-11-2012

I hope you enjoyed it.

The first kiss with the "right" *** is magical.

MadSeer

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxAiZenxl View Post
Hey remember when God burned down Sodom and Gomorrah because it was full of sinning homosexuals... good times.
Remember when Jesus was out of wine so he took a few barrels of water, went home and came back a few years later with wine, but it was too boring to write down as is and someone thought it'd be funny to say he turned water into wine ? That was fun.

Terrelllll

11-12-2012

lmfao.