Lag problem, But good ping and FPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChevyPowerX

11-11-2012

My game is Bugging/Lagging, Like when i was laning in top my champ would autoattack and it wouldn't show the animation, but it would show the minions healthbar drop as if i autoattacked it. Same applies to champions, And theres a delay with all of my abilities. It's not my connection because i can open ANY other site i wanted to, This has never happened before. I also got the "Send error report" a few times. But I cannot play league because of this issue and i was wondering if anybody else has this problem, and maybe a solution. ALSO i looked at some other threads and alot of people said that comcast internet users are having the same problem with league of legends. I also had a few friends that are using comcast and their having the same problem, and my other friends that don't have comcast internet weren't having this problem.

FMBailey

11-11-2012

I'd like to add on to this one. I noticed the same problem this evening about 11pm EST and during two matches back to back. It apparently started during Matchmaking when it appeared that the last person did not accept/deny. During Champion select screen when the count down timer finished it locked up. Ping was about 1 bar and as the OP stated everything else was fine. I had to restart the client to see if that fixed anything and sadly it did not. Restarting the PC worked for the first match, and not for the second match but after about 20 minutes of play time it seemed to sort itself out but the first 5 minutes for me when I was in game were uncomfortable.

Time between using the skill and the skill actually going off varied between 30 second and 1 minute give or take. If this IS in fact an issue with people on the Comcast ISP then I'm another person that gets to be added to that list apparently.

tyler numbers

11-11-2012

Confirming, I also have Comcast Internet.. strange

BipolarTiger

11-14-2012

Comcast also.

lyojesus

11-16-2012

same but no comcast. i have cox.

Mega Man Lazers

01-29-2013

I have comcast as well, and am currently having similar problems. It's as if I am never in the place the game tells me I am, and abilities seem to hit before the animation. Been stumped with this for a long while now, no help from LoL support