Leblanc what the actual ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semper Iratus

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessHerpMoreDerp View Post
it was blind pick, read maybe?
but yeah, vs lb, and most other mana champs mid, you can actually see if they are good, do they try to harass you at lvl 1,2,3? they'll be bad, because when then actually CAN deal damage, with higher lvl skills, they'll be oom.

this is sooo funny, the easy thing about those champs are, that if they, like i stated above, try to harass you early on, will just go OOM and be useless untill they get back to base or get blue. also, they'll try to normal hit you, which will result in your minions attacking them + your minions getting killed by their minions, which means they push your lane which again, makes it easier for you and your jungler to take them out.
the easy thing about kat is that you can shunpo in, use w, get the fk out of there and the movement speed buffs will help you evade skillshots from malz, lux and maybe kassa's slow. For lux's hold, those will just be stopped if you hide behind your minions. if you're a good kat, most skillshots are easy to evade (good example is brand stun) simply because you use movement speed quints or your w buff.

but, to get back to the OP, if they try to harass you early on and chase you, that might be a good moment to call your jungler to camp mid to punish that aggresive play. if that is not helping, lvl your q instead of w and farm from a distance and, as already stated enough, get MR or HP. nice thing about lb's q is that she can miss them on you by clicking on minions so that is where you can find your luck too, IF those *******s dont form a wall that had lb a free kill.

IF you run Mana regen yellows like i do farm 850 gold and get a meki first like i do port out buy a chalice and boots, like I do, you literally never have to leave lane again can dodge everything she can throw at you and farm till you have the gold to buy the damage/health itesm you need to stomp her.

Its not about harrass its never been about harrass its about survivng her danger zone 1-7 in my opinion and having the gold to counter build her off the bat IF she cops a lux aoe or malz dot then great if not she will live in perpetual fear of either. Meanwhile I have 120 cs 15 mins in she has 50 something... Dont pick out half of my comment and then chastise a small portion of it filling the the rest of your arguments with assumptions on my playstyle.

Slashinghardest

11-20-2012

Use your head. Nobody said "first back abyssal nub" we said negatron into abyssal which 800g by first b is easy.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

>.> play mord she combos into your shield you chuckle as she is oom or chalice is pretty good on other people

THC DadLife

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Stop down voting a guys problems lol. First of all though, katarina and LB are way different. Katarina is an incredible strong lategame AP carry that CAN snowball early and mid. LB is just a bully that dominates early and mid game without a ton of gold.

With LB all you have to do is make sure to have resist, but also you should trade with her. When LB comes in and does the Q + W combo, if you dont trade the damage she IS going to win the lane. Its like if katarina shunpo's onto you and you just ler her run. Always try to trade blows with the LB, she will win the trades, but then when your both low, she either has to fully commit to the kill, or go B. And then just ask your jungler to camp her for 2 kills. Pre-6 LB can't harass with her blink AND get away. If she is shut down right away you can beat her.

Malyrus

11-20-2012

Quote:
But you dont understand that when people say "MR" thats not ****ing advice to win the lane. Thats stupid as ****.
Sure, it's not advice to win the lane. It's extremely important advice on how to not lose the lane. There's far more to the game than just "winning the lane." You can win the lane in other ways as outlined by Pierce7d.

You want to out-damage her? You can't. You want to kill her? You can't, at least not with Katarina. Stop asking for the impossible.

Why do you want a Negatron Cloak first? To bring LeBlanc's damage to 0. Oh, she wants to harass you with Sigil+Distortion? Heal it back easily with potions. Laugh at her when her mana drops to 0. Push the tower when she loses her mana to really watch her squirm, then go gank other lanes.

To equate "Use MR to counter LeBlanc" with "How to play AD: Win the game" shows how little you're truly analyzing the situation. If you don't have enough money to buy a Negatron cloak because you insist on getting AP items to "win" your lane, then honestly, you deserve to lose.

You are NOT going to be useless if you do "0 damage." As long as you do enough damage to farm minions, your damage to LeBlanc doesn't matter. When you're going against a LeBlanc, your best bet is to get to late game when she becomes almost worthless.

LoneChipmunk

11-20-2012

*sigh*....

Luxaby

11-20-2012

Go watch that video of toyz playing zonda as leblanc then cry as toyz shreds her face off as orianna like its honestly the most r4pe ive ever seen

JJ Unbreakable

11-20-2012

Report OP: Inappropriate name

WhoopsiGoldburg

11-20-2012

You got counter picked in blind pick it can happen and sometimes it sucks. To remedy that you could consider maining a counter pick to the average mid. I personally really dig Galio and Cho as anti casters.

Or you could read Malryus's post ^^^^

Snipawolfe

11-30-2012

Katarina against Leblanc? Total counter pick. Leblanc is the superior assassin and has plenty of CC to kill your ult with.

Listen to Malryus. When you get counterpicked, you play to NOT LOSE LANE. 15 CS is about what a kill is worth, so *just get your CS and don't feed her kills.* Push the lane. Get wraiths. Get wolves. Farm hard. Be useful late game. If you keep her from getting kills on you or roaming, then that's winning your lane. You don't win the lane by killing her. You can't do that. She'll always do more damage than you unless you build defensively.