Why do people think ww sucks at jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fight Money

11-30-2012

I'm 5 0 jungling him every game I gank pre lvl 6 with him easily I realize 5 isn't a lot but even in normals I pub stomp with him

Fight Money

11-30-2012

Also you can build him almost any way, ad AP tank on hit, there is no counter to him imo just skill levels I've beaten yoricks easily with his passive I just aa the ghouls

FlameOnEddie

11-30-2012

Im 3-0 junglewick and i dont see why people say hes bad. I play him lifesteal warwick. And at level 18 i solod baron. Won the game and finish 15-10

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Cowbeast I View Post
normals
k

Skury420

11-30-2012

he said even in normals.

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

ww is a fast jungler because of his sustain. but solo top he has his supress and his q for nice trades. and sustain. he doesnt suck at jungle hes just better at top in certain situations

playerwinner

11-30-2012

No one thinks he sucks, there are junglers who are just better in virtually every possible situation. A lot can gank way better pre 6, his great sustain isnt that important because the jungle is currently (not S3 yet) very easy for your initial clear. Against a good team who uses wards, and doesnt put themselves in terrible positions your not going to get an opportunity to gank pre 6. This means your going to behind every laner on gold, so your generally going to have to go into a support build. There are junglers with more utility, who benefit your team more then WW from gp5 items, who then end up going tanky/support and are just so much better then a ww with just his ult. Such as amumu, maoki, Hecarim, and Cho. There are bruisers who are better in team fights such as Malphite, J4, Skarner.

Ya warwick can solo baron at 18 but as a jungler he isnt going to get the gold to build that way ya you might once every 10 games but its just ineffective to build damage as a jungler when your gold starved. Solo top gives more gold then jungle WW needs that gold to be most effective.

Warwick is great when he gets stupidly fed but feeding your lanes is more important warwick isnt good at that.