Which jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ewwwwwwwwww

11-11-2012

Skarner, hec or rengar.

TeknoWizard

11-11-2012

Skarner is probably the strongest out of the three at this time.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-11-2012

I'd wait till season 3 starts with the changes to the jungle coming.

IKorey

11-11-2012

Skarner, I have a 70% win rate with him.

Hecarim is good too but he isn't as good as skarner.

Rengar, is useless since nerf and shouldn't be played. ^_^

TaiwanBubbleTea

11-11-2012

Skarner is probably the best jungler I played yet.

playerwinner

11-11-2012

Wait till s3 changes, if Hecarim isnt given a boost and skarner isnt nerfed definitely go skarner.

Viking McNord

11-11-2012

Rengar is a hit or miss champion for the most part.
Hecarim can get somewhat low in the jungle, alright ganks, and can be built for crazy damage/straight tank for late game.
Skarner can change teamfights with no items, with items can carry a game with his high DPS, but doesn't have strong ganks until level 6.

Personally Skarner is my favorite jungler.

Shadogi

11-11-2012

I love playing Skarner and Mundo, but I definitely win a lot more games as Skarner. He's really tanky and does very well in fights regardless of how much your team derps around, but, like another poster said, his ganks pre-6 are lackluster unless the target has really over committed.

If you want another option, Mundo is a blast, but for some reason I lose a lot more games as him despite being just as good at Mundo as I am with Skarner. Very strange, but maybe it has something to do with his DPS or defensive stats?

Friday87

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Dear PrimeHealYou,

Do not listen to the majority of these people leaving comments saying that Skarner is probably the best jungler between the choices that you have provided.

Hecarim is the strongest out of all the options,

Rengar loses viability after mid game,
Skarner's ult is only good in situational moments -- especially only when playing against people with lower skill set that doesnt know what Skarner does

Hecarim's scales incredibly from early to mid and to late game,

the short cooldown on Q is OP
No unit collision makes it a breeze to gank with E
E knocksback enemy to the direction you are facing, (proper execution of this move is essentially just like skarner's ult) --- only 12 second cooldown in late game,

Hecarim's W does AOE damage and heals him,

Also Hecarim's ult/r is incredible,
during teamfights, and the enemies are bunched up, you can R tto it and its insta aoe fear = easier clean up for the rest of your team,

his R/Ult has so much potential,

dont be misled by the NA jungling scrubs that hates on heroes that they do not know how to play.

chezwickcheese

11-11-2012

Wait until season 3 launches before buying any expensive champs. New jungle, new items means that the current jungle meta is going to be flipped on it head. However, judging by what has been released thus far, sustain seems to be a key factor when choosing a jungler. Have you considered Lee Sin? Although tricky to play and get used to, he has great clear times, sustain, ganks and damage.