Can't win matches.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superlemrick

11-10-2012

I try my hardest, but it seems I can never win. I have had 10 games ALL with negitive scores. I constantly try to get better but I often end up getting focused in team fights and getting killed. I have Magic Pen Marks, Flat AP Quints, Flat AP Seals, and Flat Magic Resist. My masteries are 21/0/9. If you think my runes are poor choices please let me know because I would like to have a GOOD game for once.

- A gamer in need

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-10-2012

Armor yellows, MR/Level blues will help.

Marks depend on how you last hit. If you last hit with an ability that scales to AP, you want flat AP marks. If you last hit with an ability that scales to AD, you want flat AD marks. If you last hit with auto-attacks, you want flat AD marks (even if you're going to build all AP items).

PoisonedPeace

11-10-2012

if you want to play a couple games with me I can try to give you some tips. my ign is PoisonedPeace

superlemrick

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
if you want to play a couple games with me I can try to give you some tips. my ign is PoisonedPeace
Thanks! I will def add!

I Love Slurpees

11-11-2012

Play more bots, watch gameplays on youtube, read guides and dont be afraid to talk with your lane opponent on how he builds champs.

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
Play more bots, watch gameplays on youtube, read guides and dont be afraid to talk with your lane opponent on how he builds champs.

I honestly think that bots make you worse because they're to easy its good to see what spells do but no player will act like a bot unless their summoner level is very low. You can watch streams or use guides like solomid.net i don't recommend using mobafire though.

superlemrick

11-11-2012

I agree with youmadbroimnasty. I don't really think you get better if you play with bots.

HERROYERROFERROW

11-11-2012

go into a custom game, alone, and farm.
if ur friends are in high elo ask them to play the role u want to learn. watch them. and learn.
Try playing champions with low skill caps at first and then slowly make ur way up!
Dont worry! LOL is a team game. if you are in a party with good players its a guaranteed win!

Dictatorforlife

11-11-2012

If you are getting notably focused over your AD carry, you are probably way out of position. Have more map awareness, buy wards, and play safe. Masteries and runes tend to break the early game, but I get the feeling you are talking about late game team fighting. Your job as a heavy caster is to get your nuke spells off on vital targets, protect your ad carry with your cc (if you have any), and to stay alive long enough to rinse and repeat (which would mean unloading all of your spells, retreating, and coming back when your spells are off cool down). As a general rule, stay behind your tanks and bruisers and don't ever let anybody initiate on you.