Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Offering help to new players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexxShadow

11-11-2012

I'm a decent player looking to help improve the player base and remove the frustration for new players getting into a new and altogether different experience that League of legends can provide

If you need help learning the basics of the game such as team fighting, farming gold, playing a specific role, what to build ect. go ahead and send me a message ingame and we'll see what we can do I've helped quite a few people get into the game with a strong emphasis on patience understanding and constructive criticism

CowMeat

11-11-2012

Hey guys, you should take Alexx up on his offers. He will easily be a gold player next season if he chooses to be!

AlexxShadow

11-12-2012

My offer still stands for anyone interested