Troll teams too often

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianS3xMachine

11-11-2012

So I just started playing a few days ago after hearing my clan get back into LOL.
However, Riot deleted my old account and so I made a new one. The problem is that new players tend to get troll teams too often (for me at least). For the past few days, a good amount of my teams were just feeding intentionally by either standing in the open of a lane or just throwing themselves into a group of enemies on purpose.

So am I the only one experiencing an excessive amount of trolls in the early stage?

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-11-2012

In this situation you ignore, possibly report but don't try to report too often unless absolutely necessary, and try to have fun. Pretty much any lost game or game that feels like it is a good chance you could lose will seem like your partners are trolling, so just try not to blame any one, and try to bite your tongue if you feel the need to blame or insult people. try to use chat to help your team instead of blame, insult, etc.

Simply when the enemy gets fed sometimes nothing you can do, if you go in and die you get accused of being a troll, if you stay back and play cautious your team might die, and accuse you of being a troll for not helping. losing games can easily turn nasty if people are blaming for everything.

AsianS3xMachine

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damein Sandow View Post
In this situation you ignore, possibly report but don't try to report too often unless absolutely necessary, and try to have fun. Pretty much any lost game or game that feels like it is a good chance you could lose will seem like your partners are trolling, so just try not to blame any one, and try to bite your tongue if you feel the need to blame or insult people. try to use chat to help your team instead of blame, insult, etc.

Simply when the enemy gets fed sometimes nothing you can do, if you go in and die you get accused of being a troll, if you stay back and play cautious your team might die, and accuse you of being a troll for not helping. losing games can easily turn nasty if people are blaming for everything.

From you biting your tongue you add one more cure to the disease of badness that exists.
I think we're going the opposite ways. When I mention "troll" I actually mean someone who just goes in and feeds on purpose, not someone who is a newb. I understand if they're new, but if someone just dives into the enemy team by himself/herself, then it's pretty obvious he/she is a troll and that's the type of person I'm talking about. It seems those people show up quite often in early levels of the game (lvl 1-15). Yes, I do hold my tongue in most of the time, but there are just times where you'll get trolled 3 straight games in a row and end up with high blood pressure.

CowMeat

11-11-2012

The community starts getting better between levels 12 and 30. Try to set a good example and be polite.