Cho'Gath's passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Can we honestly get this reworked? It is easily one of the best passives in the game. He is a rock in lane phase, you cannot get him out of lane. His passive just works so well with his kit.
Low on life? Q casters and Feral Scream the whole wave, you just got over 200 health back and you are only level 6. Repeat next wave.

Enemy tower diving you? Q, Silence, Feast to gain an instant 90 health from your ult passive and another 40 from your passive.

Yes, i am mad. As a top player i have to deal with Chos every game and it is honestly just enraging to face him.

You cant do defend yourself, one Q and you are at least half from a combo.
You cant fight him, he'll just use his passive and regen back to full.
The only way to beat a cho is to have your jungler camp him. This should not be the only way to kill him. Rework his passive.
EDIT: Since a ton of people are commenting on the match up, i posted this after the loss when i was very angry. I was constantly ganked by their Skarner, and the Cho'Gath would spam rupture when he has mana regen runes and a dorans ring, I tried to get my jungler to gank but he actually fed him a kill and the lane got out of control.

Now, as a serious note, the only thing i would say is take some off the health and make it restore more mana. Right now the health restore just is annoyingly high and the mana restore is annoyingly low.

what a derp

11-11-2012

You will get downvoted because GD doesn't believe cho is strong.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

lol no

you have 800+ ranked games and are stuck at 1400, and you're complaining about CHO'GATH? lmao.

maybe you could learn how to actually play the top tier champs you are attempting to play [jax, shen.. lololol] and put your knowledge to good use..

2pudge1cup

11-11-2012

his passive is what makes him who he is.

plus if he qw a creep wave for sustain that means you have a good 8 seconds of free time to harass him

Kageras

11-11-2012

Let me bring you some tissues bro

ZephyrDrake

11-11-2012

and then you find yourself under the enemy turret cuz you decided to push lane in order to heal yourself slightly

TweakJesus1

11-11-2012

A tank that has a sustain? OMG Riot pls nerf.

Masterfiends

11-11-2012

q+w costs half his mana pool lmao he can't spam that

frankied14

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post

plus if he qw a creep wave for sustain that means you have a good 8 seconds of free time to harass him
plus he just spent a huge amount of mana that is not quickly recovered

Genspirit

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post

yes cus he will just sit there and take ur harass for 8 seconds