frustrating game kept getting trolled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lulocaustroll

11-11-2012

last game.
a nocturne trolled in pregame then caused the captain to leave. then ended with him the same again and he trolled pregame again.

and then he said he was going to show how much he carries

all he did was feed my mid
not onyl that he came to mid stole cs and pushed the lane.

neer did he hlep once and only used his ult to try and ks

during the game he complained that i was only 0/1 (he was like 0/4) because i didnt help the team.
and i told him i was 0/1/1 with our team total of 2 kills. whereas he was 0/4/ZERO

he kept asking the other team to report me for no reason. and one player on the other team said yes if he would also report their kathrus (who was trolling but doing well unlike ours).

its so frustrating when u play with so many trolls.
one of our teammates who also went 0/8 was proabbly also trolling. urgh.

why are there so many people liek this who ruin the experience for otehrs?

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-11-2012

Losing in a competitive game brings these things out in people. and in losing games there is plenty of time to vent the frustration out in chat, via insulting others. this doesn't make it ok, but many people are immature enough or not wise enough to bite their tongues.

There is an ignore button in case someone is attempting to get under your skin. just ignore them.

Everyone who plays wants to win, that is the whole point. usually they started the game caring or trying something new then give up when the enemy is getting fed, and appear to be trolls but they are not trolls. your just losing a game which is bound to happen to someone. this time it was you. it's not a big deal. just keep trying and don't let people get under your skin. some toxic teams it is better to cut off the communication from them, since they are not using chat to help the team, no point to keep listening to them.

On the other hand there is many people who strive to be good examples of behavior. I hope you encounter more of them. Until then remember to have fun.

BardicPaladin

11-11-2012

When someone dodges, most of the players still remained matched. If there are trolls on your team and someone dodges, I'd recommend sitting out of the queue for 30 seconds or so, then rejoin. That way you won't be matched with the same people.

When these things happen, explain calmly in /all to what he's doing, and ask that he be reported. The tribunal will take care of the rest, and if he continues, it will ultimately end in a permaban.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-11-2012

Don't ask people to report someone, just send your report and that is all that is needed. Plus tribunal would see that you just asked all to report, which explains the number or reports in the case thus making it less valid.

CowMeat

11-11-2012

Some people are mean and inconsiderate.

Be polite and communicate. Try your best.

Warn, then mute, and report players if they are verbally abusive.