Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name your favorite Rioters here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cookie M0nstr

11-14-2012

I've never seen Maddy post anything I don't think, someone go make her post O_O

aZnPYTHONaZn

11-14-2012

Quote:
Cookie M0nstr:
I've never seen Maddy post anything I don't think, someone go make her post O_O

If everybody chip into the efforts and succeed, I will post pictures of delicious cookies!

PeeeJay

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Tamat cuz PANTHEON!!!

Sudieken

11-14-2012

RiotPenguin for me. He's the only Red who consistently supports community-created stuff. Regardless of that he still doesn't get as much love as the bigger names like IronStylus, Grumpy Monkey, Nome, etc. which makes me sad.

Beli

11-14-2012

Rickless!!!!!!!

Rotbeard

11-14-2012

Zileas. Smart, smart man.

Thessalonike

11-14-2012

hmmm...

morello promised a live team rioter would talk to the sejuani players and that hasn't happened yet. so its not morello yet.

i swore i wouldn't use caps again until ricklessabandon updated us with info on the sejuani update. so its not morello yet.

ironstylus wants to make a new sejuani skin but we don't have one yet. so its not ironstylus yet.

i guess its volty for now, but if the other three step it up or that live team rioter weighs in... volty will need to make room for a co-favorite.

Hero of Piltover

11-14-2012

As I've said before; Riot Sunshine. ^_^

Senario

11-14-2012

Xypherous is my favorite.

He always is brilliant at anything LoL related he works on. I own most of the champions he worked on. Though I'll admit I don't own Naut, Riven, and Renekton. I cannot play them worth anything so sorry ): I would love to get them but...college students don't exactly have money to spend on champs they are terrible at playing ):.

üƒØ

11-14-2012

nikkasaur
<3