Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Random Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebon Renegade

11-11-2012

I'm new to LoL, only been playing for about 3 weeks. I was curious if you buy a champion that you very swiftly realize you don't like/doesn't fit your playstyle, is it possible to sell them back, or are you stuck with them? A friend of mine said they could be sold back, but he doesn't remember how.

Olaeceae

11-11-2012

You can refund the champ. You only have so many free refunds though.

Ebon Renegade

11-11-2012

how though, i can't find the option to do that.

AcidKats

11-11-2012

Quote:
Ebon Renegade:
how though, i can't find the option to do that.

Well, there's usually a refund button, however, they took the service down because of a bug. There is no ETA on when it's coming back, but its there. Its been down for 2 weeks now.

You get 3 refunds, and that's it. So make sure when the feature is back that you make careful decisions on what you refund/buy.

Hope this helped

Mulach18

11-11-2012

You can find at it the store, click the Purchases section and select the champion/skin you want to refund.