Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kayle Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maleric

11-13-2012

I play Kayle from the jungle, and love her as a hybrid.

I often build:

Ionian boots
Infinity Edge
Nashor's Tooth
Rageblade
Gunblade
Guardian Angel

I like having the cdr to keep her e constantly up, turning her into a permanent ranged hybrid carry. Also, since you get focused I like picking up guardian angel which adds a lot more options for uses of your ult since you don't have to worry about yourself as much. This build is squishier, but she's made to stand back and destroy, and chase people, as well as saving whomever's being focused.

Hibbix

02-07-2013

Quote:
Shangetsu:
Kayle is like teemo. If you want anyone else than you to enjoy the game, don't play her.

Trolling appart I guess you could try to build her this way:

-Merc thread/Ninja tabi
-Wits end
-Frozen mallet
-Shurelya (only if your support does not have it)
-Trinity force
-Whatever you need at the time, if you need more def build either frozen heart or thornmail, if you need more MR build an abyssal scepter and if you need dps you might consider a phantom dancer.

This way you are pretty much polyvalent which is, imo, the job of a top kayle.

no no no no NO....

Merc Treads
Rageblade
"Torment"

max Q W E in that order...

Q them... E and watch their health disappear. It's especially fun vs any melee top. They can't do a damn thing but die.

Hibbix

02-07-2013

Liandry's Torment

Unique Passive - Eyes of Pain: +15 magic penetration
Unique Passive: Dealing spell damage burns enemies for 5% of their current health as magic damage over 3 seconds. If their movement is impaired, they take double damage from this effect. Multi-target or periodic effects deals 2.5% over 1.5 seconds. 300 max damage vs monsters.

her Q snares.... you do the math. it's literally 100% and total ownage.

Hibbix

02-07-2013

Quote:
TeknoWizard:
That's... a really trash build. No offense.

Kayle is built top lane as pretty much a secondary AD carry. You want to go a standard IE-PD build to do the most damage possible.

The first build is going to result in Kayle dealing next to no damage, and more or less making it support Kayle. Which is really bad.

Never AD carry on Kayle.

MOAR AS AND AP
Liandry's Torment!
OWN