Can i get suspended for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tswizzle SF

11-11-2012

For the black joke, I'd press punish. If you want to be a comedian and make racial jokes, do it at an open mic, not in a game where most people will zone in on that comment and instantly judge you.

For the champion selection, remember:

[NEW] Can I be banned for playing an unpopular champion?
No, the Tribunal does not ban players for playing unpopular champions. You should feel empowered to play any champion you like, any way you like as long as you’re creating a positive experience for everyone in the game.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

The black joke? About himself? Really?

I'd Punish for the racial slur, or for a joke about a teammate, if it came across as offensive, but for himself?

Really?

Tswizzle SF

11-11-2012

Prove he's black.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Doesn't matter whether he is or not. If he was black and made a racist joke, I'd still punish. If he was white and his joke wasn't racist, I'd Pardon.

The joke as he described it does not come across as racist to me. He certainly didn't use a slur.

Traogen

11-11-2012

Not really sure if the people voting to 'punish' in this thread are trolling or not. From what the OP said, I don't understand how anyone could construe that as racist. Had he used a slur, I would probably punish, but for just mentioning that he was a black man I wouldn't.

Tswizzle SF

11-11-2012

I would just prefer to keep racial anything out of the game. I have to hear enough of it living in San Francisco, I don't want to jump back into it when I get home to play a game.

SlimeFlu

11-13-2012

It was just a joke, nothing racist just asking why there was so much hate against a black man D: well thanks all hope I get no punishment. Good day to all