Can i get suspended for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlimeFlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Well, last game me and a friend went premade and felt like just having some fun. We both picked utility/ somewhat troll champs, i picked Singed he picked mundo. We played it out and werent doing bad. The other 3 people on the team were premade too however. Those 3 kept whining all game about how we suck, and how we are feeding and kept swearin and abusing us. The whole team was feeding however, except for our adc and she seemed pretty pissed off, no clue why though. Mundo and I started slow but halfway through got super tanky and basically carried our team to win. Mundo didnt say a single word all game, while i was making jokes, none involving any type of verbal abuse, but at some point after reading non stop rage about how "we are making their heads hurt" and how we're "stupid f___, trying to intentionally feed" i made a joke, saying "why so much hate against a black man", then they all said reported and told everyone to report me for racism. I am half black, (my father is black), and it was just a joke to make people giggle, i don't recall swearing or anything once, but after seeing the word reported like 20 times by the 3 guys that game, i have a strong feeeling that i am getting suspended. Look up the game on LoLKing, the game wasnt terrible and i've played with friends games like this often where we have won. Will i get suspended for these actions? thanks

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

If you didn't leave out anything incriminating from that explanation, you should be fine. Still, please don't pick troll champs in the future - try to fill out your team comp.

SoresuMakashi

11-11-2012

Based on OP, I'd pardon for sure. I don't see a statement like that as rascist.

And if it's just normals, I'm pretty lenient with team comp. It's what normals is for IMO.

That is, of course, assuming that you gave us the full story, which is sometimes not the case due to bias.

SlimeFlu

11-11-2012

We did, and it was a normals, we needed a jungler and a top, i played singed he played mundo. And well idk if this is racist or not, but i left this part out which i said right in the beginning as a joke; Ashe said "AMERICANS RULE ALL F__ YEAHHHH" and i just joked along and said "BRAZILIANOS RULE ALL WOOOOOP" followed by a "jk" lol idk it was just a joke but other than that nothing else. I mean if someone could say what ashe said, why wouldnt i be able to say what i said. Anyways thats about it. I think people need to just start worrying about the game rather than trying to get under peoples skins just to end up reporting them.
*btw karma is fake, since ive started playing LoL ive only reported maybe one or 2 people, i rarely do. But ive been suspended twice before for just "joking" i mean it is a game after all

Ieshua

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimeFlu View Post
Well, last game me and a friend went premade and felt like just having some fun. We both picked utility/ somewhat troll champs, i picked Singed he picked mundo. We played it out and werent doing bad. The other 3 people on the team were premade too however. Those 3 kept whining all game about how we suck, and how we are feeding and kept swearin and abusing us. The whole team was feeding however, except for our adc and she seemed pretty pissed off, no clue why though. Mundo and I started slow but halfway through got super tanky and basically carried our team to win. Mundo didnt say a single word all game, while i was making jokes, none involving any type of verbal abuse, but at some point after reading non stop rage about how "we are making their heads hurt" and how we're "stupid f___, trying to intentionally feed" i made a joke, saying "why so much hate against a black man", then they all said reported and told everyone to report me for racism. I am half black, (my father is black), and it was just a joke to make people giggle, i don't recall swearing or anything once, but after seeing the word reported like 20 times by the 3 guys that game, i have a strong feeeling that i am getting suspended. Look up the game on LoLKing, the game wasnt terrible and i've played with friends games like this often where we have won. Will i get suspended for these actions? thanks
I would vote to punish you in a heartbeat.

SlimeFlu

11-11-2012

^ What i said wasn't intended as being racist it was just the first thing that popped into my mind, i have nothing against brazilians at all.

SlimeFlu

11-11-2012

^ you wouldn't vote to punish the other 3, that were constantly abusing? I mean you play a game, the game is no fun withuot communicating, so i would rather not mute people, but if someone starts insulting me, i dont just go and mute em, i just keep on doing what i'm doing

SoresuMakashi

11-11-2012

If that's all, don't worry about getting punished.

And team comp isn't even an issue in this case. Singed Mundo in top and jungle is fine. Hell, when I play normals I regularly run double jungles, double bruiser bot, etc.

Edit: And I probably would punish the other players if they were reported.

Tyrant Zell

11-11-2012

I would have voted to punish you for racism. It's just not right to make jokes like that. One cannot change their race or heritage but they can change their behavior. Remember that

Sereg Anfaug

11-11-2012

I don't see how that's racist. If this case showed up for me, as long as it was exactly as OP described it, it would definitely not warrant a Punish. If there were other games, though...