Permabrand, please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesIey View Post
serious, i dont speak english.
Look at the thread title very closely.

Orphane

11-11-2012

Well played, OP.

only1legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLaneWonGame View Post
So now whenever I go on my account to play, everyone on my team wants me to play Brand, I don't even like the hero but they're going "we'll report you if you don't play brand" so now I end up permabrand and it's unfair and not fun.

Please help me reverse this decision so I can play other champions again. I make no promises regarding what champions I'll play, but I'll be glad that I'm not brand.

Pls.

I'll save Lyte the time seeing he worked so hard on BossmanTaylor's case today. Ive dug into your details and found that in your previous 10 matches you have not played Brand once. Explain Pls?

LostLaneWonGame

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtOfMiracles View Post
More deatils ploz. Are you permabrand mid, or do they permabrand you for other roles too?
Well, there are times that I've had to be jungle, but team had to insist that I jungle brand. The only thing I had to go off of was a stonewall video.

I just want fairness, and answers.

LostLaneWonGame

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1legend View Post
I'll save Lyte the time seeing he worked so hard on BossmanTaylor's case today. Ive dug into your details and found that in your previous 10 matches you have not played Brand once. Explain Pls?
It's quite simple, I'm permabrand on my main so I can't post on my main for obvious reasons.

Scorpia

11-11-2012

point to you....

Tejesh

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesIey View Post
serious, i dont speak english.
People make forum threads about being permaBANNED, this guy made a thread about being permaBRAND (the champion).

It's funny because they almost sound the same.

LostLaneWonGame

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesh View Post
People make forum threads about being permaBANNED, this guy made a thread about being permaBRAND (the champion).

It's funny because they almost sound the same.
There seems to be a lot of those lately, but none about being brand that I know of.

I can assure you this is a unique situation that has not been dealt with before.

jibbbyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

lmao bump

jibbbyy

01-05-2013

bumpp