Pirate Ult needs Nerf!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

11-23-2009

Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy *******http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/images/buttons2/viewpost.gif********
A similar thing happened to me, I was at low health. And I blue pilled back to base i got one bar up, but karthus ulti killed me...

Nerf Please :P

No ulti should kill u in your own fountain...

I need to L2P :P

but that defeats purpose of his ultimate...

================================================== =====================

I was being sarcastic... So what if they kill you at your fountain... I don't think there is a problem with it.

Shaky010

11-23-2009

Just wondering has anyone tried a CD GP? Just wondering how it would do for his ult and how often it would be spammable and also how much exrtra dmg would it do if you could get the AP to around 200+ in a game?

EchoRex

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky010 View Post
Just wondering has anyone tried a CD GP? Just wondering how it would do for his ult and how often it would be spammable and also how much exrtra dmg would it do if you could get the AP to around 200+ in a game?
Yes, its not bad per se, but the reduction in damage items you can acquire and how you put them off till late game to pull it off makes it only worthwhile for specific premade strategies I've found.

Nashor's/Brutalizer are the best combination I've found, using the Nashor's as your mana regen and IAS item.

Parley and Remove Scurvy spam is really they best part of CD Reduction for Gangplank, Cannon Barrage being 22s shorter cooldown sounds great, but doesn't make a huge difference at all if you're not automatically using it as it leaves cooldown.

Shaky010

11-23-2009

Will have to try it i guess. and 22 seconds is massive, I dont know anyone who would not want to use his ult all the time, i love spamming it xD

How much dmg does parley do?

ArtemisEntereri

11-23-2009

The problem isn't Gangplank's ult taken on its own, it's the dearth of options he has available, and the fact that its hard to pin him down to one role.

See my post: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=28282

So here is the question I pose to this thread. What is Gangplank's job? Is he a carry, a tank, a dps, or something else?

EchoRex

11-23-2009

A DPS Carry. Nothing more or less.