Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe Passive Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sketch

11-11-2012

I'd rather have scaling armor penetration than a passive that is useless past 1:55 if I have to leash

Suggestions

Pathology

11-11-2012

Bump. So true.

Oddric

11-11-2012

Crushing Barrage
Ashe's basic attacks deal 15% bonus physical damage to targets suffering "chilled" slow and stun effects.

Freljord's Breath
Ashe gains 2/3/4% bonus movement speed upon auto-attacking, stacking up to 5 times. Lasts for 4 seconds.

Alternatively, take the gold passive off her E and move it to her actual passive. Then buff her E. So it would be something like

Plentiful Bounty
Ashe gains 4 bonus gold upon killing a minion, and 25 bonus gold upon champion kill or assist.

Then buff Hawkshot. Maybe give it a scaling cooldown, like 60/52/46/38/30

Sketch

11-11-2012

Quote:
Steel Fang:
Bump. So true.

I'd want % armor penetration or movement speed increase to compensate for useless passive

Atleast it would go well with her kit/make sense

Set Tesh

11-11-2012

her passive does seem a bit novel, it was nice back when ad carries when mid, because if you got your auto on the other one it gave you a lot of breathing room with that 100 percent crit, but these days i would probably prefer something different

someone a while ago suggested swapping talon and ashe's passives, i agree lol

Darqside

11-11-2012

Quote:
SongBirdSweet:
I'd want % armor penetration or movement speed increase to compensate for useless passive

Atleast it would go well with her kit/make sense

That would break her.

Sketch

11-11-2012

Quote:
Darksîde:
That would break her.

Would 305 movement speed really destroy bot lane

5/10/15% armor penetration is basically corki's passive but a little bit stronger.

She has no steroids, no escape

She needs something better than other ADCs

Cloak

Recruiter

11-11-2012

You can't super buff her passive because she has an amazing passive on her E as it is. I always thought that was the reason why Riot didn't do a thing.

Drozzi

11-11-2012

I'd prefer a utility passive over a damage one.

Sketch

11-11-2012

Quote:
TheEndResults:
You can't super buff her passive because she has an amazing passive on her E as it is. I always thought that was the reason why Riot didn't do a thing.

But she has one of the smallest ad carry mana pools if I recall correctly. Her volley is one of her only ways of poke and well, it just eats up all her mana

Me: Ashe send an arrow up mid please?
Ashe: oom