Need Player help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wh1tez

11-11-2012

I recently got "ashe" and i can't play him and my other charcters have "free to play" on there logos so i can't play ashe? is there a membership u have to buy?

Fs Son0fSilas

11-11-2012

If you purchased ashe with either RP or IP she will appear in your champion pool in the pregame lobby

Fs Son0fSilas

11-11-2012

There is no membership to pay for, but you can pay IRL $ to get Riot Points, which can be redeamed for xp/ip boosts, champions, skin, and bundles.

TheNightHawk3

11-11-2012

If you bought ashe at the store with either IP/RP then she should show up in your champions to chose from, she will not have a "free to play" blue exclamation mark by her picture.

Cuddle Me Tight

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapaAFG View Post
I recently got "ashe" and i can't play him and my other charcters have "free to play" on there logos so i can't play ashe? is there a membership u have to buy?
Of course you can't play him, Ashe is a female. Are you sure you own her already? Go to your profile, click the "Champions" tab, and then mark "Owned". You should see her there if you own her.

BardicPaladin

11-11-2012

You don't get to use all the champions immediately. Every week (typically Monday/Tuesday) a select number of champions are able to be played without spending IP (influence points) or RP (Riot Points) on them.

League of Legends is a unique free to play game in that you can get all you need with IP (this is earned by playing games). Unless you want skins or want to boost your XP (don't) or IP, you probably don't need to spend any real world money.