Ability timers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azel69

11-17-2012

There are many champion in the game that do moves that last for a certain duration but you don't always know how much longer it will last.We need timer for individuals and or teams to tick down. For example Jarvan Demacian standard doesn't have a timer that tells you how much longer you or your team can rely on the armor and atk spd buff. It just shows an icon about your abilities that your in its range and getting the buff. No timer on trundles contaminate to see how much longer you will be getting all of those buffs. I'm sure there are many other champions I haven't mentioned but we need to get these things changed in league of legends please reply and vote to help make a change.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

So you're saying that being told they last 8 seconds isn't enough?

DarksideEric

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Not sure why you are replying like it's so far fetched, as there are abilities and buffs that have an animated countdown to them.

Azel69

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Just because it tells me how long it lasts doesn't mean all four of my other teammates are as familiar with my champion as I am. Plus in a teamfight I lose track of time.