Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

would you play this champion on a regular basis

yes 6 33.33%
no 3 16.67%
maybe, if his stats were adjusted 9 50%
Voters 18 .

[Champion Concept] Raijin: The Lightning's Fury

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

12-02-2012

again whatever you want to go with is fine with me

Crapsdivine

12-02-2012

http://crapsdivine.deviantart.com/art/Raijin-the-lightning-fury-340975065?ga_submit_new=10%253A1354514161

There is a really bad sketch, sorry for its badness.
I will try a different design if you don't like it.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

12-03-2012

perhaps lose one of the wings and make the remaining one more skeletal and obviously better sketch but other than that its a good idea

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

12-10-2012

bump

Falstar

12-10-2012

The moment i read his statistics, he was kind of OP. High base HP, AD, Armor. I'll edit this once I read his skill kit. One moment!

Edit: Haha I read through his skill kit and it seemed really similar to a champion I'm drafting at the moment! Guess I got some changing to do. His abilities actually seem fun and interesting, though his Q is kind of weak, i guess it makes up for it with the debuff, however the debuff is kind of low of an armor shred for lategame, though changing it to a debuff per second on standing on the ability can prove to be kind of devastating. Maybe change the initial debuff to be a bit higher?

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

12-10-2012

the reason the debuff is so low at its max rank is because of the threat of triple damage if yuo are unlucky enough to be caught in the center of it

Falstar

12-10-2012

Quote:
darkzero1:
the reason the debuff is so low at its max rank is because of the threat of triple damage if yuo are unlucky enough to be caught in the center of it

Even then the triple damage has really low scaling imo 10% off AD isn't that much, a fully stacked BT will only give you 10 damage

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

12-29-2012

bump

Fate000

12-29-2012

His E is not good according to me. His autoattacks and other abilities are all ranged: why does he have a melee skill then? Even if it is a knockback, there is no point to having a melee attack. I think either an escape skill and/or another ranged attack would be best.

Oh, and, I find his scalings are really low. Even since it scales with total AD 0.1 is really not high, even 0.3 is on the low end.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

01-05-2013

bump