good champion?

yes 11 64.71%
no 2 11.76%
you suck at making champions 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Azrael: The Dark Shadow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

12-09-2012

Azrael: The Dark Shadow

Stats:
HP: 455 (1985 at level 18)
AD: 58 (100.5 at level 18)
AS: .660 (.990 at level 18)
Armor: 30 (85 at level 18)
Magic Resist: 21 (79 at level 18)
Resource: souls
Role: melee. assassin

Abilities:

Passive: Shadow Scythe
Azrael harvests the souls of dying enemies stockpiling them for future use. Whenever Azrael has enough souls he can use an enhanced ability. Whenever Azrael harvests an enemy champion’s soul he gains a permanent attack speed boost.

Attack Speed bonus: 1%/2%/3%
Max souls: 5
Max champion souls: 10

Q: Soul Slicer

Azrael’s next attack cleaves his target’s soul dealing extra damage based on their max health. When Azrael has a full harvest of souls his bloodlust overtakes him causing him to eviscerate all enemies around him, dealing bleed damage equal to their max health.

Damage: 30/50/70/90/110
Bonus damage: 5%/8%/11%/14%/17% of the target’s max health
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Bleed time: 3 seconds

W: Shackle of the Abyss

Azrael latches on to an enemy’s soul causing them to be slowed and their armor to be reduced. When Azrael has a full harvest of souls he latches on to all enemies around him with less than 50% health and fears the target with the lowest health.

Slow: 20%/23%/26%/29%/32%
Range: 350
Fear: 1.5 seconds
Armor reduction: 15
Cooldown: 11 seconds

E: Soul Crush

Azrael thrives in battle passively gaining armor and magic resist over two seconds. After two seconds Azrael can remove his defense to deal damage to enemies around him. Whenever Azrael has a full harvest of souls his killing instincts take over causing him to dash to a target, cleaving all enemies in his path on the way there.

Damage: 110/150/190/230/270 + .6 of his bonus AD
Range: 450
Dash Range: 650
Armor buff: 10
Magic resist buff: 15
Buff duration: 3 seconds after leaving combat
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11

R Shadow of Death

Azrael releases the restraints on his scythe, explosively increasing his attack damage and movement speed. While released Azrael has a full harvest of souls during this time. Azrael can cast this ability again to reap his target and heal himself for a percentage of the damage

Attack Damage buff: 50/100/150
Movement buff: 15%/20%/25%
Duration: 5 seconds
Second cast damage: 15% of the target’s missing health
Healing: 25%
Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds

-Darkzero1

Ouroborous HD

12-28-2012

bump

Kittypour

12-28-2012

Just going to say, I find the name pretty uninspired. Azreal? ...Because that looks nothing like Ezreal.

Conversion Gel

12-28-2012

Azrael, this guy is a genius name-maker

Ouroborous HD

12-29-2012

k just so i can set both of you straight, i like to take the ideas for my champions from mythology and religion and if you know anything about the world outside the country you would know that Azrael is the Muslim angel of death. along with this he is also referred to in several other religious texts as an angel of death. other than your blatant ignorance of the inspiration of my champion is there anything about him you find interesting about him.

Void22

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittypour View Post
Just going to say, I find the name pretty uninspired. Azreal? ...Because that looks nothing like Ezreal.
Azrael is the angel of death, the name fits. Also, the bleed damage will be equal to the maximum health?

Ouroborous HD

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void22 View Post
Azrael is the angel of death, the name fits. Also, the bleed damage will be equal to the maximum health?
it will basically do the same thing as if he had used it just one person except it will happen over time and will affect everyone in his immediate vicinity

doommech

12-29-2012

me like

Weiryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I like it but you didn't mention how much armour is reduced for his w or the bleed same if his q. But like I said I rely like your concept !!cheers

Ouroborous HD

12-29-2012

it would be too confusing to try and work a thorough explanation into the origianl post so heres the very simple version. the enhanced Q does all the damage the unenhanced version would just in an AoE and over time.