Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Make a summoner name joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnicerTenu

11-11-2012

Just for fun make a joke (no matter how corny) that involves the name of the person above you. Just don't be mean, insulting, racist, or hurtful.

As there is nothing above me (and I can't make jokes for the life of me), I will just sit here as a target.

FIatulence

Recruiter

11-11-2012

My name is SnicerTenu. Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself. I've told you my name: that's the Who. The Where could most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When. As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

CobaltCobalt

11-11-2012

Chemise likes boys.

Terrathraex

11-11-2012

I made a sword out of cobalt.

Ogdain

11-11-2012

Terrathraex? Yeah, Star Trek called, they want their cheesy space villain name back.

jimmybob321

11-11-2012

I want to terra your thraex

DrDivine

11-11-2012

I literally can't think of a name more generic than "jimmybob321". Creativity people, c'mon!

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

11-11-2012

DrDivine lacks a PhD

Terrathraex

11-11-2012

Quote:
jimmybob321:
I want to terra your thraex

ITS BOB the builder :O

SnicerTenu

11-11-2012

Quote:
CaptanMarvelous:
DrDivine lacks a PhD

Taric called, He challenges you to a outrageous duel. Also he asks where is your ship?