What's the story behind your name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

11-11-2012

Just a nae of a WoW character I have. also I couldn't think of a silly one for this. So I just stuck with it. Plan on changing it once I think of a cool one.

Granodd

11-11-2012

It's sort of an abbreviation of "Grand Oddesy" (Yes I know Oddesy isn't a word, but it is now). I then took away the D in "Grand" and the esy in "Oddesy", therefore with the abbreviation of "Granodd". Plus it's the name of my oldest WoW character.

Sparkling Jarate

11-11-2012

I'm an avid TF2 player, with the Heavy being my most played class, and the Scout being the class I'm most interested in now. I've always though of one day finding BONK in one of my item drops since I used mine to craft something.

turinski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Actually is my last name.

NowForRuin

11-11-2012

Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn!

DarkInfinium

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by king rafiki View Post
it's an awesome name. So i made it mine
i love lion king!!!!

DarkInfinium

11-12-2012

I don't know where mine came from. it popped into my head and now it's my xbox gamertag and my LoL name. it has a good ring to it, too.

Warface

11-12-2012

I was supposed to be Master of Aetherium, as in the card from magic the gathering, but I lacked space, so I tried Aether master but... I did a typo..

Now I'm the master of a very strong alcohol... Meh.

Aionc

11-12-2012

Hades >root> Aionc >greek literal translation> the unseen >modern translation> invisible

JJ Unbreakable

11-12-2012

I used to use my first name on games until I played Harvest Moon on the SNES and when you were asked to input a name there was a maximum of four letters, which meant my name wouldn't fit.
I picked a letter which sounded like a name and doubled it up. -> JJ

Unfortunately, JJ was too short and generic to use online.
I changed my username to JJ Cool and all was well.

Until I realised there was a music artist named LL Cool J and the similarity caused me to change it again to JJ Kewl.

At some point, I remembered I wasn't 12 anymore and sought out a new name.

The word "Unbreakable" reflects my philosophy in life, as well as my attitude towards clean programming code (C++ ftw), the fact that I haven't broken a single bone in my body, Taoist beliefs ('To win without fighting is best' - Sun Tzu: The Art of War) and a Bruce Willis movie where he doesn't get hurt or sick.