Visual update? My top 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DalisDL

11-11-2012

In my opinion the champs that need a visual upgrade are

Annie and her looooong neck, as i said on another post, she looks way too cute on the Reverse Annie splash, but in game... looks weird, and looks like she had a diaper

Lulu she also looks cool on the splash, but in-game, her face... looks creepy...

Poppy she looks way too awesome on the Battle Regalia splash, but the other splash arts, and in-game... her cheeks... chipmunck with nuts D:

Those are the ones that in my opinion NEED a visual upgrade, what do you think?

Yumex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I agree. I think Lulu's in game models kind of suck with the exception of the witchy Lulu. I'd like to see Lux models and skins remade as well. Nidalee as well needs a makeover. Her models are all right though.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalisDL View Post
In my opinion the champs that need a visual upgrade are

Annie and her looooong neck, as i said on another post, she looks way too cute on the Reverse Annie splash, but in game... looks weird, and looks like she had a diaper

Lulu she also looks cool on the splash, but in-game, her face... looks creepy...

Poppy she looks way too awesome on the Battle Regalia splash, but the other splash arts, and in-game... her cheeks... chipmunck with nuts D:

Those are the ones that in my opinion NEED a visual upgrade, what do you think?
I don't disagree with this, but they can't be in the top three. Lulu especially doesn't. Annie and Poppy are clearly top 10 though.

Top 3 Are:

Sivir
Sion
Nidalee

Then you get into the they are bad, but not truly awful zone that includes Poppy, Malphite, Singed and so on.