Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual update? My top 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DalisDL

11-11-2012

In my opinion the champs that need a visual upgrade are

Annie and her looooong neck, as i said on another post, she looks way too cute on the Reverse Annie splash, but in game... looks weird, and looks like she had a diaper

Lulu she also looks cool on the splash, but in-game, her face... looks creepy...

Poppy she looks way too awesome on the Battle Regalia splash, but the other splash arts, and in-game... her cheeks... chipmunck with nuts D:

Those are the ones that in my opinion NEED a visual upgrade, what do you think?

Yumex

11-11-2012

I agree. I think Lulu's in game models kind of suck with the exception of the witchy Lulu. I'd like to see Lux models and skins remade as well. Nidalee as well needs a makeover. Her models are all right though.

Jixson

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
DalisDL:
In my opinion the champs that need a visual upgrade are

Annie and her looooong neck, as i said on another post, she looks way too cute on the Reverse Annie splash, but in game... looks weird, and looks like she had a diaper

Lulu she also looks cool on the splash, but in-game, her face... looks creepy...

Poppy she looks way too awesome on the Battle Regalia splash, but the other splash arts, and in-game... her cheeks... chipmunck with nuts D:

Those are the ones that in my opinion NEED a visual upgrade, what do you think?

I don't disagree with this, but they can't be in the top three. Lulu especially doesn't. Annie and Poppy are clearly top 10 though.

Top 3 Are:

Sivir
Sion
Nidalee

Then you get into the they are bad, but not truly awful zone that includes Poppy, Malphite, Singed and so on.