Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abeem

11-16-2012

I think if the game is obviously getting dominated by either side, Surrender is okay. But actually think it through. I've played MANY games where my teammates whine, whine, whine the WHOLE time and click Surrender every chance they get. I decline, and 5 minutes later we are suddenly winning. It happens all the time. They shut up real quick after that.

But sometimes the team surrenders when you are at their nexus. What?? Cop-out. At least let the team beat you, it will only be one more minute.

Lakerfan

11-16-2012

The thing that annoys me is when ppl surrender in a very long game because we are losing by 10-15 kills, even when both teams have full items and all we did is lose a bad team fight. Just because you are losing in kills in a long game doesnt mean you dont have a chance, especially when the game has gone long enough for both side to have full items

Crustededge

11-16-2012

I think surrender is fine in normals but it has no place in ranked games. I cant count how many times someone has gone 0/5 and prompted a surrender vote only for us to turn it around and end up winning. People in this game are drama queens for the most part and try and surrender too soon. Grow some nuts and play it through. You never know just how hard a team can throw a game until it happens.

Vandoozal

Recruiter

11-16-2012

I think surrender should come quicker, like ~5 mins for games like Dom. You always get an idiot afk and the games already done from the get go.

GFireflyE

11-16-2012

Nah, afk should just have a 20min block. This way, those who have genuine need to afk don't care about the block, but those that are trolling or quitting will soon run out of accounts.

A longer history needs to be tracked as well. If you perpetually afk, you're account should get increasing penalties.

"Ah, I afk'd for the 5th time and now I can't play for a week". Yep....afk will stop real quick.

NiceDynamite

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
This is why you not only have a 20 minute time limit before you can surrender, and you need 4 out of 5 votes to surrender. One negative person isn't enough to lead to a surrender.
no, but 2 trolls are enough to ruin an entire game when you want to surrender.

DrinkCoffe

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyt View Post
Riot. Surrender needs to go. In every game, there is always a surrender. And we NEVER play through. No matter if my team is losing, or theres is. Someone always surrenders. I do not like it one bit. I want to be able to play a full game. I don't care if I lost. As long as I tried. Obviously some people don't feel the same. But surrendering is plain stupid. Please consider getting rid of it........ Its like a noobs way out of a game he doesn't like.
I hate players like you

R3MAG

11-17-2012

surrender option is a goos thing to have, but it is annoying that its set a 20 min mark to surrender, it would be good to set up a set of guidlines that have to be hit before being able to surrender for example, say the guidelines were that the team losing is losing my considerable amount of kills and towers are down then should be able to surrender not once it hits 20 min u can surrender.