I just came here from EUNE...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14e59d59b32ce62e1e83c

11-11-2012

I just came here from EUNE and already I can see the change. The only reason I switched was because I wanted to be able to post in the forums. The forums here seem to have much more Rioters talking to regular people. I noticed that especially in the "dust sweeping" item rework thread. The one at EUNE had only like 5 pages of discussion about the removal of heart of gold. Then someone said that over here at NA the devs are discussing new items and stuff with you. That is just unfair. Now I have to earn my way to level 5 in order to be able to post anywhere else, and my experience so far is.... well....

I went into pvp. And there is an instalock Carius, Rammus and kaitlin. I thought that perhaps kait will be comming to bot lane, so I took nautilus because he was free(I simply dont have any champions of my own) and because he was often used as support. So long story short, kaitlin decided to go mid because once I locked in, the last dude took a Taric. Yeah, so I switched lanes and went bot and stuff. There rammus was going mad because he went rambo and I didnt and started calling me an idiot and that I should "GTFO" all with capital letters, and then I remembered something. I've never had anyone do this before in EUNE... Sure, there's polish people and stuff screaming "KURWA" everywhere, and Russians talking in Russian and occasionally someone will start to get angry and call you "friggin noob. srsly, learn to play. stop feeding!" but this has much more merit than just calling someone a noob and telling them to GTFO. Obviously, I can't go AFK, that would nullify their chances of winning. So I stuck around and time and time again they all went rambo and I didnt help them. I have no heal and I have no HP(cause anivia was top against me and she constantly poked me) I ended up getting 3 kills before my brother started watching youtube in the nearby room and made my ping skyrocked. It didn't matter much because they were at our nexus and I was dead anyway. I reconnected moments later to see the defeat screen.

Obviously, the lag and the fact that I am lvl one and with a nautilus(That I had previously only played like 4 games with) was all my fault, but is such behaveour normal? Like, why? Why are lvl1 people put together with lvl 15 people? why do they say "GJ! NO MIA NOOB" even though I said "dude, the enemy kait is comming top" and "kait in the bush" and pinged. It's like they only read the text if it says "re" or "mia".

I am disapointed. If I was a new player and didnt already understand the game, I would want my installing time back.

Kaalika

11-11-2012

Yup. Welcome to NA.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Smurfing, at least here, is ridiculous. The ******bags drop severely after lv.10.

Also, Carius? Kaitlyn? They're spelled differently on EUNE?

IS14e59d59b32ce62e1e83c

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Smurfing, at least here, is ridiculous. The ******bags drop severely after lv.10.

Also, Carius? Kaitlyn? They're spelled differently on EUNE?
Haha! Carius! That one made me laugh. I don't really intend to go past lvl 5. I just want to have full aces to the forum.