lanes dont even exist anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikosaru

11-10-2012

so through every game i have played on the shadow isles map ive notice. there are no lanes anymore. 5/7 games there was no one top and bot is always everywhere. its kinda annoying.

Naokazu

11-10-2012

I usually try to get my team to farm all three gold streams while playing passively, so that if they enemy team tries to gank they will waste their time while we keep farming. It doesn't always work.

AForgotten Angel

11-10-2012

Isn't that part of what makes the new TT fun? Stead of just sitting in one lane 90% the time your moving between lanes and the alts often to find the path to a win or the way to stave off a lose?

Nikosaru

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel View Post
Isn't that part of what makes the new TT fun? Stead of just sitting in one lane 90% the time your moving between lanes and the alts often to find the path to a win or the way to stave off a lose?
its just annoying. theres no strategy its just run around never stop and fight whatever is along the way. Mias dont even exist since no one ever stays in one place, and those who are too used to the old map dont even realize it. and the altars you have to puppy dog guard. and when no one else does it gets easily overwhelmed theres just alot of chaos

KiIIerGecko

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikosaru View Post
its just annoying. theres no strategy its just run around never stop and fight whatever is along the way. Mias dont even exist since no one ever stays in one place, and those who are too used to the old map dont even realize it. and the altars you have to puppy dog guard. and when no one else does it gets easily overwhelmed theres just alot of chaos
If they are taking an Altar, and you can't contest it, just let them have it. 1 Altar isnt worth giving up 1-3 kills.

Desocupado

11-10-2012

This is happening because some foolish people ALWAYS push their lanes recklessly

SaveTheMaids

11-10-2012

Yeah I hate when that happens.

A lot of the games I lose are when people push recklessly even if we're behind.
It's like they really don't believe in farming to make a comeback.

There will be a fed Darius with his team on our alter, while the enemy team is ahead by like 7 kills, and my teammates will go to start a fight (despite my various pings to back off) while underfed and underfarmed. Jeez.
Those games are just impossible to win.

It's like people just give up once they're behind now.
This wasn't so much of a problem on old TT.
I miss the rallying together, warding, and farming up to make a comeback.
Less objectives/buffs, the alters, and not being able to ward make games too difficult to make a comeback unless the enemy team has no idea how to end a game.

gnmish

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikosaru View Post
It's not that there is NO strategy, it's that there are multiple strategies to use. This confuses and discomforts a lot of LoL players, hence the nerd rage at the new map. You no longer need to lane continuously, with only a handful of free-flash champs able to cross lanes with out falling behind (Im looking at you Trynd!), which of course means you cannot predict what your opponent is going to do, and you need to .... Think and Adapt.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Ryze and Jax beg to differ, yesterday won a game against a Kha'zix and the day before yesterday against a Darius by farming those two respectively, on a Lane.

the Ryze game was aprticularly epic since there was a moment went kha'zix was 16/0 and my team had lost hope, but i knew better i knew LATE GAME RYZE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

The new 3's revolves around team fighting a lot more now then farming which makes it way more action packed then the old boring 3's map