Bringing back the old TT is a bad idea, here's why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalAura View Post
Your wrong about splitting the player base between two maps. Riot knows that if they bring back the old TT the new one will get no play at all.. maybe if they are lucky it will be split 80/20. 80% being the old TT and 20% obviously being the new TT. and riot doesnt want all that effort that was used in a new and unwanted map to go to waste, so they force us to convert to a new TT which most of us refuse to play, be it either going to 5's or stop playing over all. the new TT is just bad. there is no point in playing half the characters cause bruisers steam roll them right off the bat. and lets face it, the other bs reason they didnt want to bring it back was cause they didnt want to have 2 maps to maintain and update, but i mean seriously, when was the old TT ever updated or maintained? its been untouched till now and we liked it. now there really isnt a reason to play LoL anymore, 3's is dead, 5's are full of babies, and Dominion is a joke. 3's was the home for a lot of LoL player's and it was nearly perfect till now. And even though their player base is asking for the old map back that we loved, they refuse cause they dont want to be butt hurt by the fact we prefer the old map to the new one.
Not only is this conspiracy theory talk not backed by any facts, it is also illogical. Riot as a company would not be able to exist if it was forcing 80% (or any other large number) of its player base into a decision that they did not agree with. Eventually you are going to have to face the hard truth that the majority likes the new map and it is bringing positive growth to our community.

APictureofagoose

11-11-2012

I believe the community has already been split my friend. The lines have been drawn. Govern yourself accordingly.

HayabusaZero

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
how to make 3s Popular

make a 3v3 tournament and the top 8 teams get 10k salaray a year (yes this is allot less then the 25k but a whole load of people will actually play it, and over the years it will grow bigger and bigger)

People aren't focusing in 3v3 because there are literally 0 lan tourneys for 3v3 and just some online tourneys that aren't even hosted by riot.
With this, i agree.

If Riot is REALLY going to support 3v3, then they need to integrate 3v3 tournaments to Season 3, with teams and pro players. That's how you show YOUR support for your own work and you promote the game mode to the entire community.

Only time will tell if Riot will commit to it.

FearAzrael

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by APictureofagoose View Post
I believe the community has already been split my friend. The lines have been drawn. Govern yourself accordingly.
Well, I disagree that things need to be that way. I think that we are going to see a lot of positive changes and every pillar of the community that focuses their efforts on transforming the community (like Sam) goes a long way.

MoogleMcgee

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by APictureofagoose View Post
I too have noticed that the entire T.T. community is split and I have enjoyed reading both sides of the arguments. I was never that big a fan of the Old T.T. except as a place for some of my friends and I to beat each others faces in when we didn't have enough to do a 5v5 custom for fun, but I do still like it more than the new T.T.. I was one of those "new 3v3 players" drawn in by the allure of a change, but I found that I personally like this one even less. Regardless of why Riot thinks that keeping the old map, even for custom matches, is a bad idea points out the real reason here "Because we said so" and that's really that.