Just an idea might be fun !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ro11MeAnotherJ

11-11-2012

Make the Crystal Scar larger with more points/time equals longer games. I don't know if its just me but the game always ends before I can even get a full build..... I really think it could open a lot for the map

Sakuri Ono

11-11-2012

Games already last for full builds if both teams are playing at a higher skill level. Check out the DD tournament streams sometime and you'll see those instances. ^_^

urmamasllama

11-11-2012

its a matter of teams being at equal skill if they are occasionally you'll get full build games but generally the most you'll get unless you're bot is 9-12k gold

don't try to do SR style full builds they aren't as effective go for items that would be stronger in the mid game

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Urmas is right tr yto go for mid game power items (brutalzier is a good example), rather than fancy 17k builds becasue you will be starving for stats if/when you go for lategame power, it's stilla viable strategy but there are other ways around to get lategame power builds, Screw you manatank Kassadin, Screw you!!!.