Teemo's Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaze Aeze

11-10-2012

Honestly, wards on a map without wards.

'Nuff said.

5371EI

11-10-2012

I don't know how I feel about Teemo, he's annoying but you can shut him down in lane and make him useless come team fight time.

Kaze Aeze

11-10-2012

It's not about the team fights.

It's not about the laning.

It's about how teemo can decide to ward the entire map.

He gains knowledge of your team but you can't do the same thing because there are no wards.

Sure, Teemo's not the only one with "ward skills" but his are the only ones that stay there for an upwards of 3 minutes AND his don't need to be stepped on to give sight.

I just played a game with an enemy Teemo. Of course we shut him down. Easy stuff.

Then he started shrooming the whole place. We couldn't give chase, lest we step on one and end up being too low HP for a full scale fight.

He's annoying yes. But TT's all about who has the best map control and the best movement speed.

I know it sounds weird but its true. That map is just dominated by high defense and high mobility. As well as knowledge of your opponent's positions.

Teemo can do all of that, sans high defense.

TT isn't about "team fights" its about ganking that 1 guy out of position then pushing. Teemo's mines make that easy. WAY. TOO. EASY.

So yeah.I hate Teemo on this map.

WillWW

11-10-2012

Have you played teemo recently? His shrooms don't give as much vision as youre complaining about.

5371EI

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze Aeze View Post

TT isn't about "team fights"
Huehuehue

The Bushmaster

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
Have you played teemo recently? His shrooms don't give as much vision as youre complaining about.
They sure do when you have 20 of them in the entire jungle. You really only need the one on the speed boost and a few around here and there to be able to collapse on the enemy whenever you want.

I agree, as a teemo player, teemo is completely overpowered on this map.

Zerglinator

11-11-2012

Use Grez's or Sweeper.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

ORACLES GREZ OR SWEEPER WILL COUNTER HIM! end of arguement guess people actually have to build to stop teemo now unlike before if its such a big problem make his ultis cd much much longer
durp

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Teemo is not good on the new TT sooo yea "nuff said"

WillWW

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
They sure do when you have 20 of them in the entire jungle. You really only need the one on the speed boost and a few around here and there to be able to collapse on the enemy whenever you want.

I agree, as a teemo player, teemo is completely overpowered on this map.
lol ok. Agree to disagree.