Champions Bundle, or 7 6300 Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkTundras

Senior Recruiter

11-11-2012

Hello all, i'm stuck. Would it be better to get 7 6300 champions with RP when they're all on sale? or the Champions bundle, both options are aprox 41IP in value. I duno what to do mang
I've already speant about 60$ in RP for all the harrowing stuff, 5/6 of the skins, a few of the champions, 10 bucks in Ward skins, etc.
ugh i duno, i just need some opinions i have about 14 champions, and would just like some comments to reassure me of the best route to take

Magus Crow

11-11-2012

Depends on how champs out of the bundle you already have and how many you actually like. Most of the bundles are better values in terms of champions gained however if you arent going to use the majority of them it is probably better to pick up the champs that you like with your RP instead.

Also, most people are going to tell you to pick up champs with IP instead of RP and grabs skins with your RP instead. I say if you want to get champs go ahead and do it. Just be certain that you want really want them before you buy.

fastplay

11-11-2012

@Magus Crow most people would say get champs with RP less you have the rune you need beacuse you only can get rune with IP and for a full rune page of rune it about 10 to 12k.

@DarkTundras I would say pick up the 7 champion over the bundle since then you would know you would play them all.