Cant stick with one champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodofKarma

11-10-2012

I keep switching champs. Every time I have a bad game I will feel like not playing that character again. Is this normal? I can't stick with one champ making me master of none and meh is all. Any ideas to help me? Thanks. Maybe you could recommend me a champ. I prefer one which doesn't die every few secs if focused (tanky) but still has high burst damage.

EDIT 1: But if I keep changing champs how do I get good in any?

Topalee

11-10-2012

Nidale. So much variation in playstyle. Any item in the game you can build on her. Shes a monsta.

SLRMercedes

11-10-2012

Lee Sin, once you get use to him, you will nvr get tired of him, like me. I had jungle him every single day for the past 2 weeks already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodofKarma View Post
I keep switching champs. Every time I have a bad game I will feel like not playing that character again. Is this normal? I can't stick with one champ making me master of none and meh is all. Any ideas to help me? Thanks. Maybe you could recommend me a champ. I prefer one which doesn't die every few secs if focused (tanky) but still has high burst damage.

Bear Furlong

11-10-2012

Darius can be built tanky and still feel like doing a lot of damage. He is pretty straightforward to play too which is good since you seem fairly new to the game

GodofKarma

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Furlong View Post
Darius can be built tanky and still feel like doing a lot of damage. He is pretty straightforward to play too which is good since you seem fairly new to the game
Is lvl 22 new :/ I hope so.

MKJoker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Anything below level 30 is new, really.

I have 60 champions and it's hard as hell to play one champion.

But what you described is pretty much any top lane.

Darius, Riven, Olaf, Garen. Some suggestions.

Uroboros

11-10-2012

Part of the learning, man. Truth be told, you shouldn't be "maining" a single champion, or even a single role at this point in time. Switching between champions gives you a good feel of what works against what, where each champions weaknesses and strengths come into play, and helps you overall to become a much better player.

The levels between 1-30 is pretty much a learning phase. Once you get, say, 2-300 wins in normals, you should have a good idea of what works, how the lanes work, what you should build, etc.

Also, remember to watch your opponents to see how they play their champions. I can reliably say at this point, I know how almost all of the champions play normally, and how a few oddball builds work too.

GodofKarma

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKJoker View Post
Anything below level 30 is new, really.

I have 60 champions and it's hard as hell to play one champion.

But what you described is pretty much any top lane.

Darius, Riven, Olaf, Garen. Some suggestions.
I was in love with garen for a while but I hate olaf for some reason. I am contemplating buying darius. Are there any ranged chars that fit me? Besides Kayle

Wolfmor

11-10-2012

I've made it a goal to never play a champion unless there's at least 3 games apart with some exceptions (like if we need a super specific role or counter)

Bear Furlong

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodofKarma View Post
I was in love with garen for a while but I hate olaf for some reason. I am contemplating buying darius. Are there any ranged chars that fit me? Besides Kayle
Graves is probably the tankyest ranged carry but generally speaking ranged champs have less defense as a trade off for their range.