Which of these statements matches your feelings about these two things.

The Tribunal-Positive, the Honor Initiative-Positive 4 36.36%
The Tribunal-Positive, the Honor Initiative-Neutral 3 27.27%
The Tribunal-Neutral, the Honor Initiative-Positive 1 9.09%
The Tribunal-Positive, the Honor Initiative-Negative 0 0%
The Tribunal-Negative, the Honor Initiative-Positive 1 9.09%
The Tribunal-Negative, the Honor Initiative-Negative 0 0%
The Tribunal-Negative, the Honor Initiative-Neutral 0 0%
The Tribunal-Neutral, the Honor Initiative-Negative 0 0%
The Tribunal- Neutral, the Honor Initiative- Neutral 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

A question of language

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tesrac Livesbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Question-Do you feel that The Tribunal and The Honor Initiative have had a positive effect on the game, specifically on your interactions with other players during games.

If you feel that the language used and the behavior of other players has been improved by these two features then you would feel positive, if you feel that it hasn’t had any impact you would feel indifferent, if you think it has made those interactions less pleasant you would feel negative.

This is for a research paper I am writing for English 102, it relates to how language interacts with and effects culture, it's an anonymous one as all I wanting from this exercise is some raw data to show trends in how individuals interact with one another in this type of game.

Tesrac Livesbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Bumpity since I first posted it rather late last night.

Cuddle Me Tight

11-11-2012

Tribunal is cool, only toxic players rage about it; The honor system is 'meh', people abuse it. You can even buy some honor on eBay.

Tesrac Livesbane

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn G4m3r View Post
Tribunal is cool, only toxic players rage about it; The honor system is 'meh', people abuse it. You can even buy some honor on eBay.
Check this link, they have ways of finding patterns from when people are cheating on the honor, I'm willing to take their word on the numbers in the absence of evidence to the contrary.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/i...-honor-results

Tesrac Livesbane

11-11-2012

Bump! Please, please, please take a moment to do this poll, I need a bigger pool to get something that is at all statistically relevant in terms of showing trends.

Tesrac Livesbane

11-14-2012

Bumpin' in the hope of a more significant statistical universe to play in.

Tesrac Livesbane

11-17-2012

Shameless self-bump, come on guys, I need this data for my end of quarter research paper!

Jaykoboy

11-17-2012

I believe that the Tribunal helps out, and even if being polite is faked simply for the sake of getting Honor, they're still technically being polite. We don't hate them because they're like that period; we hate them because they're like that towards us. If they don't act like that towards us, then why should we worry?

Mere Intricacy

11-17-2012

Honor - haven't noticed a difference.
Have always had tribunal.

Tesrac Livesbane

11-19-2012

Bumping for self interest, I've had over 250 people read this survey, but only eight people participate. Surely more of you have an opinion one way or another about the Tribunal and the Honor Initiative, and even if you are only indifferent to both that is still significant to my research.

Please, please, please, please, take 30-60 seconds and read through this survey, it is a critical component to my final paper and I would be appreciative of the assistance.