Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katerena

11-10-2012

Im not really new new to the game but I was talking with a few of my friends one day about Sejuani and they said that she completely stinks as jungler and lane partner. They said they've tried alot of masteries item builds and fighting styles with her and they just couldnt get her right. I dont know if it's because of the character or not. But i wanted to know if anyone else has had problems with her or has found a way to actually play her. because i would love to be able to try her out

OpprobriumIII

11-10-2012

IMO she's not a very strong champion, there is way too many other/better choices for jungling/laning champions. The only real good thing about her is her slow

CowMeat

11-11-2012

Try her when she is free. I think she is weaker champion. She is not commonly played in competitive tournaments.

Magus Crow

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowMeat View Post
Try her when she is free. I think she is weaker champion. She is not commonly played in competitive tournaments.
You probably could have stopped at 'she is not commonly played'. She's got what? A low 40% win rate across all ELOs and is the third or fourth least played champ in the league? Probably a reason for that.

Jolty

11-11-2012

She was the first 6,300IP Champion I purchased, although I have some regrets. As others mentioned, she's not the worst Champion out there, but she could use a little buff/tweak to make her on par with her better alternatives. That said, I did enjoy playing with Sejuani, but her early-game was just a tad weak and dangerous to counter-jungling. Later game she scales pretty well with items though. Just have to survive until then.

Creepy4

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haíl View Post
She was the first 6,300IP Champion I purchased, although I have some regrets. As others mentioned, she's not the worst Champion out there, but she could use a little buff/tweak to make her on par with her better alternatives. That said, I did enjoy playing with Sejuani, but her early-game was just a tad weak and dangerous to counter-jungling. Later game she scales pretty well with items though. Just have to survive until then.
This is pretty much right. Oddly enough, I found top lane Sejuani to be the opposite of jungle Sej. Decently strong early, but drops off hard later in the game, at which point she's only really useful frosting people for her allies.

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy4 View Post
This is pretty much right. Oddly enough, I found top lane Sejuani to be the opposite of jungle Sej. Decently strong early, but drops off hard later in the game, at which point she's only really useful frosting people for her allies.
I would blame that on your build. You get less gold in the jungle so you should be a stronger top late game.

The only builds I've seen do moderately successful were almost entirely health based since her AoE scales from her health and she has such abysmal base stats.

Kaalika

11-11-2012

She's free right now and it definitely feels like she needs something compared to other champions in a similar role.

It feels she's not quite tanky enough or not quite enough damage. Maybe the scaling is off on her skills as some scale badly from ap and one scales from hp, but there aren't that many items in the game that give a meaningful ap/hp itemization for a jungle/top lane budget. Meanwhile Malphite chunks 1/3 of your health off on his slow and is nearly impossible to kill due to his passive. It helps that every time I played her even in bots, it was either 2v1 in top lane or the enemy had ranged damage and was completely able to shut me out of farm on her.

Maybe jungle is better at 30 but it seems I always fall badly behind in xp compared to the rest of my team. Not clearing fast enough? I have no idea I'm only summoner level 23 now.

cocacolawithice

11-11-2012

Don't deny that she's UP, there's a reason why she's one of the most underplayed champion in the game. Yes, she isn't completely useless, has nice kits and a game-changing ult, but almost ALL other tanks can do much better than her, especially Amumu. Amumu does damage, has a non-ult stun, clears jungle easier and is way more noob-friendly. Malphite has an easier to land slow and an arguably better ult for initiating. Rammus also does very little damage like Sejuani, but his Q provides him better mobility and his taunt is really useful. Sejuani has no sustain or defensive abilities in her kit.

I've been playing her this week in the jungle and I must say she isn't as bad as everyone seem to think. You can do really well with her. But sadly, she's just simply inferior to other champs like her, which means that she's UP.

The Trader Man

11-11-2012

She's just not viable in competitive play.