cassiopia vs fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phil002

11-10-2012

how bad does fizz counter Cassiopeia at higher levels? seems like he was always playful/trickstering over my poisons when i ended up mid against him.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Fizz will never outDPS Cassiopeia. That's a matchup strongly in her favor. The only - and I mean the only - thing he can do is outskill you.

The lane is dependent not on Fizz's skill, but the Cass player in question. If they land their poison and beat him up with Twin Fang, I don't think Playful/Trickster has a longer range than Noxious Blast, and I know for a fact nothing outDPSes Cassiopeia.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-10-2012

Once he's popped his Playful/Trickster to get in range... he's yours. Basically, his only hope is to hit 6 and burst you down continuously, but you should be massively out farming him by then.

He's melee, so when he goes in to last hit, throw a Q at him. If he runs away every time, even if you only land a few of them, he'll be taking damage and not last hitting. If he doesn't run away, he's taking tons of damage to the face for minimal gold. If he's Playful/Trickstering out of your Qs, you win. His P/T has a much higher cd than your Q, higher mana cost, and is really his only way of hoping to win trades with you.

Every time he hits you, slam him hard and don't relent until you start putting yourself at risk.