When can we get Ranked Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-10-2012

Because RIOT

......................//)
....................,/../
.................../..../
.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I hate queue 15 - 20 minute for draft, only to have someone dodge the queue

But If i don't, OP champs will be played in blind pick all day, which means unless we play OP champs, chances are, we loose

Oh wait, how would ranked help?

It creates a queue that is draft mode which does not take forever to queue for

Orphane

11-10-2012

Just stop with all these threads, seriously.

FluffyNeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

You would be lucky to get 15 minute queue for draft haha.

naotasan

11-10-2012

The middle finger is a bit much there.
I agree in the sense that they're not supporting Dominion to the extent that they should, but common man. Be civil about it.

Also, 15 minute queues for draft? I'm so jealous

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Riot loves to lie and be dishonest, that is civil to you?

HaIfhearted

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Riot loves to lie and be dishonest, that is civil to you?
Because flipping them the bird will *totally* make them want to give us ranked.

Honestly, some of you people are just way to negative.
Seriously, chill the **** out, stay away from the forums if you don't have anything nice to say, and just wait for season 3.

We don't need more FDru's.

WaterD103

11-11-2012

Actually, flipping them the bird helps more than you think, specially if it's massivly so, sitting back bother them less. This is not a friendly relationship, they are bothered when their customers are acting like that. They can't just go "oh that's childish attitude so i won't answer porperly" etc, that only works on other kind of relationships, here, they want money, the money come from us. They want to please the customers, have customers angry is not good for business. So yes, having enough people showing that they are angry all the time put pressure on them.
Just to show this case, if suddenly tomorrow we would have a million players showing they are angry because do not have ranked dominion and showing it and spamming the forums, we would have ranked dominion in less than a week.

And this is dishonest and kind of a scam. We were lead to believe, that ranked was comming soon at release (I even spoke with several reads that also said" do not worry ranked is coming soon" I wont name them though)
All gave that idea, would i have started play dominion investing time and spending money on lol if i knew ranked woulnd't come up for 1 year or more? honestly not. I feel ripped off. When customers feel ripped off, it's great that they show they are pissed off.

FDru

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Because flipping them the bird will *totally* make them want to give us ranked.

Honestly, some of you people are just way to negative.
Seriously, chill the **** out, stay away from the forums if you don't have anything nice to say, and just wait for season 3.

We don't need more FDru's.
I'm highly offended by your misuse of apostrophes.

NamKim

11-11-2012

Actually, I think FDru has been a lot calmer recently. Besides, I actually like FDru. I will admit that in the beginning I didn't like him very much. But he has grown on me. As much as I would like to play a game with him, I feel that he wouldn't be able to keep his temper down at how terrible I am...oh well...