Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends - the Canadian Scene

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuckyFriend

11-11-2012

Quote:
MaskedCrusader10:
I really hope you are kidding, because... first of all we were the first part of Canada's History... Plus tried twice to "get off your land", but it failed twice because Canadians didn't want us to leave the country. Make up your minds man... xD

1v1 me in RL pls

MaskedCrusader10

11-11-2012

Quote:
DuckyFriend:
1v1 me in RL pls

I really am not sure why you get all up in arms, French were the first to come and steal the land to the Indians in North American, it's a well known fact... Same with the fact that we did want to leave the country seeing that we had no cultural comparison... We don't hate you at all, we're just different.

In the referendum, both, you guys begged us to stay... But seriously I'm tired of talking about this Qc vs Canada sheninigans.

We're all Canadians nonetheless and we all want more recognition, stop fighting about who's the most Canadian or something and just focus on the issue to get a real result... :C

SculptorOvFlesh

11-12-2012

This thread is still alive? Thaught you would have surrendered by now, frenchie.

MaskedCrusader10

11-12-2012

Quote:
SculptorOvFlesh:
This thread is still alive? Thaught you would have surrendered by now, frenchie.

Never

SculptorOvFlesh

11-12-2012

Quote:
MaskedCrusader10:
Never

+1. After re-reading the original post, i've decided to pull my hatred for the french, and agree with you that LoLCanada Scene needs to happen.

MaskedCrusader10

11-12-2012

Quote:
SculptorOvFlesh:
+1. After re-reading the original post, i've decided to pull my hatred for the french, and agree with you that LoLCanada Scene needs to happen.

Thanks man!

I tried changing it a lot, since it was unclear what my intentions really were. Since I'm not fully bilingual, I tend to make lots of errors when writing in English, usually leading to lots of confusion... But I hope it's a bit better now.

Qwerty9898

11-12-2012

bump for Canada. I would love to go watch some tournament games live!

DireRaven

11-12-2012

This would indeed be pretty awesome.

SculptorOvFlesh

11-13-2012

Bump

steeledelijah12

11-13-2012

would love something by riot in canada even if i have to leave B.C just as long as it's in canada