League of Legends - the Canadian Scene

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asif25

12-18-2012

bump i support this

stigweard

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedCrusader10 View Post
Yeah, people have a tendency to trashtalk our nation, just because of our differences... but i mean, getting into their hate game just isn't worth it... Hater's gonna hate no matter what you say. Let's just focus on what's important and forget about the rest.
Are you saying that Quebec is a nation? Didn't the province decide not to go that route, like, twice?

MaskedCrusader10

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigweard View Post
Are you saying that Quebec is a nation? Didn't the province decide not to go that route, like, twice?
Nation in my mind is a rather broad term... Again, I'm not the best English speaker there is, what i meant by "nation" was "patrie", a French word that is translated as Fatherland, but isn't really the same thing.. I doubt I can find an synonym, but still, this is what I meant by nation... lol

stigweard

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedCrusader10 View Post
Nation in my mind is a rather broad term... Again, I'm not the best English speaker there is, what i meant by "nation" was "patrie", a French word that is translated as Fatherland, but isn't really the same thing.. I doubt I can find an synonym, but still, this is what I meant by nation... lol
Ok, I understand. You're using it in the same context as it is used in referring to, for example, the Innu Nation, rather than to mean a sovereign state. That's more my mistake in considering only one definition of the term, then.

MaskedCrusader10

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigweard View Post
Ok, I understand. You're using it in the same context as it is used in referring to, for example, the Innu Nation, rather than to mean a sovereign state. That's more my mistake in considering only one definition of the term, then.
Thanks for the comprehension

TSM Dominus

12-20-2012

Be like OddOne and move to the States.

MaskedCrusader10

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subilin View Post
Be like OddOne and move to the States.
Or how about no?

Burizar

12-20-2012

"Why are you guys even a country?" - Barney Stinson

MaskedCrusader10

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burizar View Post
"Why are you guys even a country?" - Barney Stinson
The character Barney is half canadian too, btw.

Tyra Wadman

12-21-2012

I would help if I could but alas, I do not have a stable internet connection. :c
I want to though
So bad...
sniff...

BUT EVEN IF THEY DID IT WOULD NEVER BE NEAR ME CAUSE IM IN FREDERICTON AND EVEN THOUGH ITS THE CAPITAL ITS ONE OF THE TINIEST 'CITIES' IN THE COUNTRY YEAAAA!!! We'd have to drive 6+ hours cause TORONTO TAKES EVERYTHING!!!

*sigh*