Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


League of Legends - the Canadian Scene

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainbowess

Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Sojs:
fuk u french canada lets scrap\


poutine if i win


I actually can't believe you just said that.. I live in British Columbia in Canada but it still offends me that you actually can disprespect someone like that.. Sure, we have things here that you not have heard of, but still, I'd like you to walk to too Geroge st. Pierre and say that after all he is a French Canadian...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SculptorOvFlesh

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Rainbowess:
I actually can't believe you just said that.. I live in British Columbia in Canada but it still offends me that you actually can disprespect someone like that.. Sure, we have things here that you not have heard of, but still, I'd like you to walk to too Geroge st. Pierre and say that after all he is a French Canadian...

Jon Claude>GSP. Come at me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaskedCrusader10

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Albatrosspro:
Countries dont matter, its the internet. Canada is closer to me than the nearest US state.


It isn't much about the distance itself, it's more about the State of our Scene in general. The US, EU and Asia had all the tournaments and all the attention on them since the beginning of the eSports, how many real big tournaments/events happened in our country since the beginning of gaming? That's more what I would like to change.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainbowess

Member

11-10-2012

I hate how this Thread, started as being something I look forward too, to a bunch of ****s being disrespectful..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SculptorOvFlesh

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Rainbowess:
I hate how this Thread, started as being something I look forward too, to a bunch of ****s being disrespectful..

^On the rag.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaskedCrusader10

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Rainbowess:
I hate how this Thread, started as being something I look forward too, to a bunch of ****s being disrespectful..


Tell me about it... Really, I just wanted Riot or anyone to just notice that Canada or Quebec for that matter have a big player base and that something could be done with it. That's all! :\


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainbowess

Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
MaskedCrusader10:
Tell me about it... Really, I just wanted Riot or anyone to just notice that Canada or Quebec for that matter have a big player base and that something could be done with it. That's all! :\

We have a lot of things we could say about America too.. Seems that people get away with a lot on the forums.. :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SculptorOvFlesh

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Rainbowess:
We have a lot of things we could say about America too.. Seems that people get away with a lot on the forums.. :/

Canada>Merica>Africa>Iraq>Quebec.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twillera

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
SculptorOvFlesh:
Quebec isn't part of Canada, gtfo my land.

Please go die now you pathetic ****. Quebec is a thousand times more Canadian then you will ever be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaskedCrusader10

Senior Member

11-10-2012

It isn't about the country, or the person, or any of that, it's about the game itself and the love for gaming. I just wanted to know what can be done to flourish this beautiful thing into something bigger for everyone to enjoy.