League of Legends - the Canadian Scene

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blargerer

Junior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedCrusader10 View Post
To be honest I don't know what NWT means... and google tells me it's New with Tags... so... I don't really see the connection... Yeah... So... thanks?
Presumably, Northwest Territories.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaskedCrusader10

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blargerer View Post
Presumably, Northwest Territories.
Ohhh, I see, yeah makes sense. Thanks :P

Don't know why I haven't thought of it before x_x


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarlaxelBaenre View Post
Just ignore this post / close this thread.

Most Canadians don't like Quebec or people from Quebec. The majority of people form Quebec have a "higher than thou" attitude and look down upon other Canadians, specifically french-speaking Canadians that aren't from Quebec. Where I come from, saying in a bar "I'm from Quebec" can basically get you gangbeaten by the end of the night.

I'm not even joking
Go learn story of North america You will see that Quebec was first country in North America
And everybody were speaking french first.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaskedCrusader10

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonager View Post
Go learn story of North america You will see that Quebec was first country in North America
And everybody were speaking french first.
Lol, yeah, well the first white man to steal the land from the indians was French, indeed, but they made it a country long after. I don't really know if it was the first though... Since it really did took a while for the constitution to get formed.

Nonetheless, this thread isn't about history/politics, let's focus on the important, people! Please..? Thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedCrusader10 View Post
Lol, yeah, well the first white man to steal the land from the indians was French, indeed, but they made it a country long after. I don't really know if it was the first though... Since it really did took a while for the constitution to get formed.

Nonetheless, this thread isn't about history/politics, let's focus on the important, people! Please..? Thanks
amerindian*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaskedCrusader10

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonager View Post
amerindian*
I think both are accepted in both English and French, but yeah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathofbarney

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Yay canadians
Bc player right now, but i started from Yukon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leblonjames

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyFriend View Post
I live in British Columbia.
and im getting alright ping. also, quebec wants to seperate from canada so maybe you should just play QC games
you dont really know what your talking about.

We voted no 2 times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultima Construct

Junior Member

11-18-2012

ya riot come over to canada we will protect you from the bears and cougars and wolfs and all the other deadly mammals we have up here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaskedCrusader10

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Construct View Post
ya riot come over to canada we will protect you from the bears and cougars and wolfs and all the other deadly mammals we have up here
Oh my god, I laughed so hard xD