Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends - the Canadian Scene

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaneRain

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Aww man I wish. I doubt it'll happen though. If they do some sort of massive tour like that, it'll probably be in Asia because they have so many more people ;w;

Robert De Nunu

11-15-2012

This is my views on the Quebec issue in this country.

There's two types of Quebecan. 1) Quebecois (Ie. complete and utter piece of seperatist ****).

And 2) Your average (most of the population) Quebecan that actually has respect for their country and isn't just speaking out their ass in terms of politics.

It's a rather big difference.

Unfortunately, the loudest and most obnoxious QC's are generally the seperatist pigs.

Cheers!

BaneRain

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Goshawk2:
This is my views on the Quebec issue in this country.

There's two types of Quebecan. 1) Quebecois (Ie. complete and utter piece of seperatist ****).

And 2) Your average (most of the population) Quebecan that actually has respect for their country and isn't just speaking out their ass in terms of politics.

It's a rather big difference.

Unfortunately, the loudest and most obnoxious QC's are generally the seperatist pigs.

Cheers!

I'm not sure what's worse, your bigoted generalizations or your use of the term "Quebecan".

Gibgezr

11-15-2012

Quote:
lavalos:
Exactly, you do know what I mean. I guess that if the e-sports scene was better known in our countries, we could all sit together with friends and watch the games, and drink some beer, and...

It would be great =D

Just so you know, a lot of us already do this

Just hook up your living room big-screen TV to a computer and stream the weekend tournaments. Invite some friends over, sit around and drink beer and kibitz. TSM hosts a tourney every weekend if no "bigger" tournament is on, plus you can watch SivHD or Dunkey vids too for in-between match entertainment. It's hella fun. We used to do this and watch NFL, now we watch LoL instead.

BaneRain

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Gibgezr:
Just so you know, a lot of us already do this

Just hook up your living room big-screen TV to a computer and stream the weekend tournaments. Invite some friends over, sit around and drink beer and kibitz. TSM hosts a tourney every weekend if no "bigger" tournament is on, plus you can watch SivHD or Dunkey vids too for in-between match entertainment. It's hella fun. We used to do this and watch NFL, now we watch LoL instead.

Roommates/parents make that kind of difficult :/

MaskedCrusader10

11-15-2012

If only my friends didn't live 2 hours away from me, I would indeed get them to look at the tourney with me over chips and salsa... but hey, for now, the only thing I got to talk to them and commentate the game is Skype, which did make wonders in the Worlds invitational...! But still... Would really prefer being there in person with them to watch the game with the games LIVE on the spot without the stream lags 'n stuff

Benny Boy

11-15-2012

Quebec is the laughing stock of Canada.

EXO Sehun

11-15-2012

Bump

SinatraZ

11-15-2012

Im tired of americans or english canadians who disrespect french canadians. Grow up, it's only a freakin language. And AT LEAST we are trying to speak UR language. I agree 100% for canadian teams to be able to compete with USA, EU and Asians.
And to end this:

Allez chier les criss de fif d'anglais qui se croient supérieur aux autres

MaskedCrusader10

11-15-2012

Quote:
Son4t4 Arctica:
Im tired of americans or english canadians who disrespect french canadians. Grow up, it's only a freakin language. And AT LEAST we are trying to speak UR language. I agree 100% for canadian teams to be able to compete with USA, EU and Asians.
And to end this:

Allez chier les criss de fif d'anglais qui se croient supérieur aux autres

Calice que je l'ai ri, mais sérieux, pour battre les asiatiques, oublie ça, la scene américaine est juste pas assez forte pour battre les tactiques en ce moment, pcqu'les teams asiatiques rentrent dans les tournois préparés avec des vidéos méticuleusement analysé de chaque team pour savoir le comportement de chaque joueur, genre Dyrus à 60% d'chance de pas warder sa top lane dans les 3 premières minutes, alors gank le.

ÇA j'ai appris ça en écoutant un Koréen. Alors j'pense pas qu'on soit encore rendu là, étant donner qu'on est pas mal mixer avec les USA. Mais sérieux, j'adorerais vraiment ça nous voir essayer tout de même. ^^