Why Dominion is rdy for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIZekoII

11-11-2012

ranked please. if we have ranked with bans the map would probably be more balanced than SR actually is.. and draft in normal would live again. Riot

Taiack

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
Dominion shouldn't have Ranked until Riot learns how to fix the Vanishing Cursor bug. No other game mode has a glitch that can literally cost you the game by doing anything from hamstringing your character to making it literally unplayable (if it's an auto attacker). XP

They fix that; then I'm all for Ranked.
if your running the game in 1366x768 or 1360 just change it down to 1280x768 and NEVER run into it again.

Rikukun

11-11-2012

Riot pls. I <3 dominion!

Sakuri Ono

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiack View Post
if your running the game in 1366x768 or 1360 just change it down to 1280x768 and NEVER run into it again.
I'll give that a try. It'll be awesome if it's that simple. XD

Taiack

11-11-2012

that fix has worked for every person (17 or so) that i stated fixed it. The main problem seems to be Radeon card specific. i use to get that problem every game, i would have to restart the computer to fix. untill i changed res, i assure there will be no(noticable) change in camera view. Would really like to know if it also worked for you and anyone else you pass it on to.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

bump. I am more than half considering just stopping dominion play until ranked comes out. What point is there at improving and trying to be the best if there is nothing to show for it?

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I just stopped playing , the reason is that Im already the best player, i just do not have a way to prove it.

ShawNuff

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
I just stopped playing , the reason is that Im already the best player, i just do not have a way to prove it.
1v1 me nooblord (rofl jk)

0shi

11-11-2012

For the millionth time it's not balance issues preventing release it's population size

HaIfhearted

11-11-2012

And for the millionth time ranked will increase the size of our population.