Why Dominion is rdy for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I love the conversation of how dominion isn't rdy for ranked. I've been around since beta and i saw the preseason to season 1 of SR and that **** was not balanced when it first came out. Shaco and Heimerdinger were so op, people afk'd at lvl 1. Protect the Heimerdinger comps while he blows up your mid towers with grenades was the "META". Shaco with red potion and q with crit dmg runes could almost 1 shot you before the q nerf. So i really don't wanna hear about how dominion is imbalanced. The only real op's in dom currentely are Jayce, Kass, Lulu and Teemo(Yes Teemo!). Every other champ, high elo dom players have figured out how to deal with(Yes even the juggurnauts urgot and yorrick bot.) So by this reasoning how is it not rdy for ranked. You can ban out or fix those 4 champs and dom would be just fine, and players would get better at banning out/dealing with all the other champs that are considered "OP". Alot of times their not even "OP." It's just you get players that come from SR and they can't insta gib anyone, so they spam the OP blame. In dom if you can't consistantely fight well, you will lose, where as in SR you can safe farm and insta gib someone 3 lvls below you. It's much more fair when everyone is same lvl and almost same gold. Cheap tricks do not work in dominion and require you to play at a higher skill lvl to win teamfights and nodes. Not only that but the better SR players from 2k, which some have expressed to me and zakkers, "If only it had ranked i'd play it more." You'd all get so much more reliable data if ranked was in place, because then you'd know what is truly imbalanced and balanced. BTW this is coming from 1 of the top 4 teams in Dominate Dominion. I'm member of Team Pecs and current tourny champ of DD, plz consider your data much more closely, because in the high elo dominion minds, It's rdy and were waiting.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

(╯□)╯--o/ o--

HaIfhearted

11-10-2012

Needs better formatting so that it isn't a wall of text ^_^

But yeah, definitely agree.

WaterD103

11-10-2012

I agree with teemo, FINALLY.
But I really will never understand that obsession with putting lulu at the level of kass and jayce.

naotasan

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
I agree with teemo, FINALLY.
But I really will never understand that obsession with putting lulu at the level of kass and jayce.
Ever fight a Wulu before?
There is no escape.

[just one example]

WaterD103

11-10-2012

Ive played vs many lulus including the popular zimike, never was really impressed.

Rebel Dragon

11-10-2012

Yes, ranked plz

Victorio

11-10-2012

+1. Agreed. Ranked Dominion!

Sakuri Ono

11-10-2012

Dominion shouldn't have Ranked until Riot learns how to fix the Vanishing Cursor bug. No other game mode has a glitch that can literally cost you the game by doing anything from hamstringing your character to making it literally unplayable (if it's an auto attacker). XP

They fix that; then I'm all for Ranked.

Carolina Blues

11-10-2012

Nice to see something like this instead of the self loathing ooooh woe is me Riot hates us with no substance. And yeah everyone wants to make x is imba threads but if you get rid of Jayce and Kass +4 whatever bans I could be pretty happy. Even if Buwberry wrecks me with Swain or Annie or whatever random thing he felt like playing.