Champions named after yourself?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NME Jammy

04-18-2011

Jamtots: The Awkwardly Silent

Role: Support, Coward

Appearance: Pimply faced tween with giant glasses and suspenders

Attack: Jamtots doesn't attack. His AD is converted into movement speed as to avoid enemies.

Passive: Reclusion: Jamtots recludes into himself to gain strength. He gains 1 AP every 45 secs.

SHHHHH! (Q): Jamtots silences the crowd with a giant shhhhhh for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds

Avoidance (W): Jamtots senses danger and stops moving and recalls immediately to avoid danger.

Hit the books (E): Jamtots takes out a book and studies the enemies. After wards he finds their weak spot and deals 80/160/240/320/400 (+.30 AP) in true damage. This spell will auto cast Avoidance afterward if enemy does not take death dealing damage.

Pocket Protection: Jamtots gains health from his items. For every AP gained from items he gains 3/5/8 health.

Voice:
Selection:
Please don't hurt me. I have a test tomorrow.

Movement:
I don't want to.
Do I have to?
Is this a test?

Joke:
If you were a student and I was a test. You'd fail.

Taunt:
Pleas can we just surrender and talk about this.

Juiceboxmidget

04-18-2011

Passive: juice drink increases AP, AD, MagicRes, Armor, Health, AttkSpeed, Lifesteal, Spell Vamp, and Movement speed by 1 every half second
Q: minimize increases dodge chance by 10/20/30/40/50% for 120 seconds. 5 second cooldown
W: give poison disguised as juicebox to enemy will give a stacking (max 5) faux-juicebox to target enemy. Whenever an enemy has more than 1 faux-juicebox it will lend one to one of it's unsuspecting allies nearby. After 5 minutes of receiving a faux-juicebox an enemy will take 5000/10000/15000/20000/25000 true damage. 5 second cooldown
E: give juicebox to ally fully heals target ally and gives 300 magic resist and armor for 60 seconds, 12 second cooldown
R:....

2cows and a duck

04-18-2011

AntSKL- A ferocious kill stealing chimp.
Passive: Mine- whenever an enemy champion is below 5% health AntSKL is able to see them from anywhere on the map.
Q: Rude- AntSKL pulls a mighty pile of dung from his body and flings it at any target he chooses. Does 1k dmg at all ranks. 2 sec cd.
W: Umadbruh?- AntSKL screams "umadbruh" forcing all enemy champions to run to him. The taunt lasts 3 secs.
E: Home Field Advantage- AntSKL's home is the jungle therefore he recieves a 100% attack speed bonus, 200 ad added to his current ad, and 200 ap added to his current ap.
Ult: KS like a baws- AntSKL instantly kills any enemy champion below 20% health. Also yells "All Ur Killz r belong to me" in all chat

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntSKL View Post
AntSKL- A ferocious kill stealing chimp.
Passive: Mine- whenever an enemy champion is below 5% health AntSKL is able to see them from anywhere on the map.
Q: Rude- AntSKL pulls a mighty pile of dung from his body and flings it at any target he chooses. Does 1k dmg at all ranks. 2 sec cd.
W: Umadbruh?- AntSKL screams "umadbruh" forcing all enemy champions to run to him. The taunt lasts 3 secs.
E: Home Field Advantage- AntSKL's home is the jungle therefore he recieves a 100% attack speed bonus, 200 ad added to his current ad, and 200 ap added to his current ap.
Ult: KS like a baws- AntSKL instantly kills any enemy champion below 20% health. Also yells "All Ur Killz r belong to me" in all chat
This is my favourite thus far.

Helionexis

04-18-2011

Helionexis: The Flare of the Void

passive: each time Helionexis damages an opponent with an ability their sight range is decreased by 5%. Stacks up to 5 times and lasts for 4 seconds.

Q: Solar Bomb: Helionexis hurls a ball of dark plasma at a target location. It deals damage in an aoe and blinds enemy champions. If multiple champions are hit then they take damage over time equal to 10% of their current health.

W: Phantom Heat: Helionexis fades into the shadows and transports himself to a target location. Enemies in between the two points take damage over time and if Helionexis lands on an enemy they become stunned.

E: Pyro Cross: Helionexis punches the ground sending intense flames in a straight line forward. If this line collides with a non-friendly unit it will split into 4 lines and form the shape of a cross for 5 seconds, dealing damage over time.

R: Black Charybdis: After a short channel Helionexis creates a black hole. It pulls enemies caught in the area towards the center, the pull getting stronger towards the center, and after 5 seconds detonates.

Kárma

04-18-2011

=|

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krma View Post
=|
I love your innate ultimate, btw.