Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champions named after yourself?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NME Jammy

04-18-2011

Jamtots: The Awkwardly Silent

Role: Support, Coward

Appearance: Pimply faced tween with giant glasses and suspenders

Attack: Jamtots doesn't attack. His AD is converted into movement speed as to avoid enemies.

Passive: Reclusion: Jamtots recludes into himself to gain strength. He gains 1 AP every 45 secs.

SHHHHH! (Q): Jamtots silences the crowd with a giant shhhhhh for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds

Avoidance (W): Jamtots senses danger and stops moving and recalls immediately to avoid danger.

Hit the books (E): Jamtots takes out a book and studies the enemies. After wards he finds their weak spot and deals 80/160/240/320/400 (+.30 AP) in true damage. This spell will auto cast Avoidance afterward if enemy does not take death dealing damage.

Pocket Protection: Jamtots gains health from his items. For every AP gained from items he gains 3/5/8 health.

Voice:
Selection:
Please don't hurt me. I have a test tomorrow.

Movement:
I don't want to.
Do I have to?
Is this a test?

Joke:
If you were a student and I was a test. You'd fail.

Taunt:
Pleas can we just surrender and talk about this.

Juiceboxmidget

04-18-2011

Passive: juice drink increases AP, AD, MagicRes, Armor, Health, AttkSpeed, Lifesteal, Spell Vamp, and Movement speed by 1 every half second
Q: minimize increases dodge chance by 10/20/30/40/50% for 120 seconds. 5 second cooldown
W: give poison disguised as juicebox to enemy will give a stacking (max 5) faux-juicebox to target enemy. Whenever an enemy has more than 1 faux-juicebox it will lend one to one of it's unsuspecting allies nearby. After 5 minutes of receiving a faux-juicebox an enemy will take 5000/10000/15000/20000/25000 true damage. 5 second cooldown
E: give juicebox to ally fully heals target ally and gives 300 magic resist and armor for 60 seconds, 12 second cooldown
R:....

2cows and a duck

04-18-2011

AntSKL- A ferocious kill stealing chimp.
Passive: Mine- whenever an enemy champion is below 5% health AntSKL is able to see them from anywhere on the map.
Q: Rude- AntSKL pulls a mighty pile of dung from his body and flings it at any target he chooses. Does 1k dmg at all ranks. 2 sec cd.
W: Umadbruh?- AntSKL screams "umadbruh" forcing all enemy champions to run to him. The taunt lasts 3 secs.
E: Home Field Advantage- AntSKL's home is the jungle therefore he recieves a 100% attack speed bonus, 200 ad added to his current ad, and 200 ap added to his current ap.
Ult: KS like a baws- AntSKL instantly kills any enemy champion below 20% health. Also yells "All Ur Killz r belong to me" in all chat

Axis the Dragon

04-18-2011

Quote:
AntSKL:
AntSKL- A ferocious kill stealing chimp.
Passive: Mine- whenever an enemy champion is below 5% health AntSKL is able to see them from anywhere on the map.
Q: Rude- AntSKL pulls a mighty pile of dung from his body and flings it at any target he chooses. Does 1k dmg at all ranks. 2 sec cd.
W: Umadbruh?- AntSKL screams "umadbruh" forcing all enemy champions to run to him. The taunt lasts 3 secs.
E: Home Field Advantage- AntSKL's home is the jungle therefore he recieves a 100% attack speed bonus, 200 ad added to his current ad, and 200 ap added to his current ap.
Ult: KS like a baws- AntSKL instantly kills any enemy champion below 20% health. Also yells "All Ur Killz r belong to me" in all chat

This is my favourite thus far.

Helionexis

04-18-2011

Helionexis: The Flare of the Void

passive: each time Helionexis damages an opponent with an ability their sight range is decreased by 5%. Stacks up to 5 times and lasts for 4 seconds.

Q: Solar Bomb: Helionexis hurls a ball of dark plasma at a target location. It deals damage in an aoe and blinds enemy champions. If multiple champions are hit then they take damage over time equal to 10% of their current health.

W: Phantom Heat: Helionexis fades into the shadows and transports himself to a target location. Enemies in between the two points take damage over time and if Helionexis lands on an enemy they become stunned.

E: Pyro Cross: Helionexis punches the ground sending intense flames in a straight line forward. If this line collides with a non-friendly unit it will split into 4 lines and form the shape of a cross for 5 seconds, dealing damage over time.

R: Black Charybdis: After a short channel Helionexis creates a black hole. It pulls enemies caught in the area towards the center, the pull getting stronger towards the center, and after 5 seconds detonates.

Kárma

04-18-2011

=|

Axis the Dragon

04-18-2011

Quote:
Kárma:
=|

I love your innate ultimate, btw.