Only giving Darius and Varus 1 release skin, your argument was higher quality skin...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Yet..............what is so special about Blight Crystal Varus and Lord Darius that backs up that argument? There's nothing special about them, no new animations, no new sounds, no new particles, nothing cool about it, just Varus with a yellow bow. Same goes for Lord Darius skin.

Ziggs was released with two skins, and both of those skins are leagues better than Varus' skin. Even Viktor's two crappy skins have a slight particle change(different coloured W, miniscule, but better than these two)

Fullmetal Jayce, Soul Reaver Draven, and that flower Elise skin, now THOSE back up your argument. But what about Lord Darius and Blight Crystal Varus? Why were they single skin releases when their quality was clearly that of a 2-skin release or worse?

BaconInMyPants

11-10-2012

not sure what you're talking about much, but there is a new darius skin coming up

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

...what is there not to get?

The poor quality of Varus and Darius single release skin does not match with their claim that they're only making 1 release skin per champion to make higher quality skins.

It doesn't matter that Darius is going to get a new skin soon. I'm talking about their release skins.

Jixson

Senior Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
...what is there not to get?

The poor quality of Varus and Darius single release skin does not match with their claim that they're only making 1 release skin per champion to make higher quality skins.

It doesn't matter that Darius is going to get a new skin soon. I'm talking about their release skins.
I know for a fact, as I personally complained about everything about the Darius release skin that the decision to go from 2 launch skins to 1 launch skin of a much higher quality was made very close to Darius's launch date. Which can definitely explain why his launch skin, as well as the art is not that good/not much different.

I imagine seeing Varus was the champ released right before(if I recall correctly) before Darius that he would fall into the same department. Saying that though, Varus's launch skin is miles ahead of Darius's, and even the new Darius skin, while better is not all that amazing(so far of course)