Confused about losing Nexus health

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burizar

11-10-2012

Sometimes it just keep going down rapidly, sometimes it just stay there forever and sometimes both of nexus lose health

For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rzxQEVt8Q

From 5:25 their nexus health is 2 and it just keeps staying there forever, not reducing, why?

Burizar

11-10-2012

anyone

Burizar

11-10-2012

bump

FDru

11-10-2012

Nexus health only reduces past 125 if you control more nodes. Before that you'll see it drop more frequently because of captures and team deaths.

Burizar

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Nexus health only reduces past 125 if you control more nodes. Before that you'll see it drop more frequently because of captures and team deaths.
so you can't reduce nexus health anymore after 125?

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

points go down when one team has control of more points than the other team. If your team has more than 100 nexus health, whenever a death occurs you will lose two nexus health. Similarly, capping a point will cause loss of nexus health, as can be seen at the beginning of the game. Thats pretty much it. At the time you referred to, green team has the left two, red team has the right two, and no one has top, so the number of points controlled is equal, so no one loses any.

Also, if you control say, 4 points to the enemies 1 point, or 5 to none, this will increase the rate the nexus goes down.

edit: fdru said 125 on the kills/caps thing, my info may be outdated as far as the 100 goes, i'm not sure.

urmamasllama

11-10-2012

so Riot about that dominion tutorial...

also I still think we should just remove kills doing anything to nexus health

dudeplatapus

11-10-2012

Black jew babys are your problamo sir

Fabs457

11-11-2012

Wow. I did not know that 125-health thing (captures don't reduce) and I've been playing/researching dominion quite a bit and never saw that posted before. Thanks for the info

Yohnski

11-11-2012

At 125 nexus hp you will no longer lose the 2 points for a player dying or from having a point captured. However, you will still lose 20 nexus health for your opponent getting the quest point. That and holding more points are the only way to lower nexus hp once you're below 125.